Jewel Bookings out of Houston 10/11/14-4/11/15

WildcatRock

We will be on the Jewel Thanksgiving week. Are the Banana Coasts itineraries not starting until Jan 2015?

We are too!! Have you joined the Roll Call? I think they're doing the Banana Coast in Nov - they're alternating every other week between Roatan and the Banana Coast.

Sent from my XT1080 using Forums mobile app

Yes NMLady. They now sail out of Bayport, which is an old NEW facility. It was built around 08 and sat empty for a long while. It's actually located in Pasadena and you more than likely sailed from Galveston.

NCL actually did sail from Houston, just not from this new terminal. I don't know exactly where it was as that was before I started cruising, but it was further up the ship channel. Luckily the new terminal is about as far south as the port facilities extend, so we're that much closer to the gulf.

NCL actually did sail from Houston, just not from this new terminal. I don't know exactly where it was as that was before I started cruising, but it was further up the ship channel. Luckily the new terminal is about as far south as the port facilities extend, so we're that much closer to the gulf.

How far/long is it to the Gulf from the terminal?

Sent from my XT1080 using Forums mobile app

We are scheduled on the 13 December Cruise. We've been out of Houston twice and this new facility looks great with plenty of close by parking. Excited to see Banana Coast as a stop. Please you folks that go there in November put a review out there and let us know what to expect.

I'm on the same October cruise with Redheel Girl. I'm planning to do a review when I get back with special emphasis on Trujillo so that those of you going after us have a better idea of what to expect. With ours being only the second cruise we won't even have the luxury of reading reviews from the cruise before ours.