Restaurants open late in Fort Lauderdale

cruisergal 1

Does anyone know of any good restaurants in Fort Lauderdale that are open late, as we will be getting into town around 9:30 - 10pm, and will want to grab a quick bite. We will have a rented car, so we are mobile.

That begs the question of what you call a good restaurant.

Lester's Diner is a local icon on State Road 84/Marina Mile is open 24 hours.

Hollywood Ale House's in the Oakwood Plaza Mall keeps their kitchen open late.

It depends on how late. I would head to The Floridian where you can get decent food and not have to worry about it closing on you, but here are other suggestions.

24/7:

The Floridian (bring quarters for meter)

Lester's Diner

Peter Pan Diner

Denny's

Late evening:

Fort Lauderdale Ale House

Hollywood Ale House

Duffy's Sports Grill

Cheesecake Factory (Sun-Thurs til 11:30, Fri-Sat til 12:30)

Big City Tavern (Thurs-Sat has a light menu from 11-12)

What about Primanti Brothers? The website says that it's open 24/7. Our flight gets in around 11:00pm, and this place came up as a late, late option (and it's near our hotel!). The menu looks good for late night stuff... Sandwiches and stuff.

Has anybody heard of it?

What about Primanti Brothers? The website says that it's open 24/7. Our flight gets in around 11:00pm, and this place came up as a late, late option (and it's near our hotel!). The menu looks good for late night stuff... Sandwiches and stuff.

Has anybody heard of it?

There are 2 locations...the one at the beach is 24/7 but I'm not sure about the one on Oakland Pk Blvd. They have good pizza and sandwiches, if that's what you are looking for.

There are 2 locations...the one at the beach is 24/7 but I'm not sure about the one on Oakland Pk Blvd. They have good pizza and sandwiches, if that's what you are looking for.

Actually, there are three locations. You forgot the one at Sunrise and University. Of course that one will be way out of the way of the OP.

Has anybody heard of it?

Heard of it??

People from Pittsburgh would look at you like you were from another planet because you've never heard of Primanti Brothers. It's an icon of Pittsburgh that first opened in 1933. Don't you ever watch the Food Channel or that guy named Guy?

http://primantibros.com/home.html

Has anybody heard of it?

Count me as not a fan. I ate at the original as a kid and ate at this one recently. Fries on a so-so sandwich is not that great.

Count me as not a fan. I ate at the original as a kid and ate at this one recently. Fries on a so-so sandwich is not that great.

Your blog states you're a vegetarian, but you ate recently at Primanti Brothers? I'm confused.