3 Dinners Speciality Package

reilly1

We have booked this Dinner Package for our June Eclipse Baltic Cruise as we always try all the speciality restaurants anyway and took advantage of the discount for booking them as a package. However, it just states on our booking a time of 8.30pm. Can we choose the dates/times prior to boarding or do we have to wait until we are on the ship? We don't want to be left with all the very late or very early times. Has anyone any experience of this? Thanks.

We have booked this Dinner Package for our June Eclipse Baltic Cruise as we always try all the speciality restaurants anyway and took advantage of the discount for booking them as a package. However, it just states on our booking a time of 8.30pm. Can we choose the dates/times prior to boarding or do we have to wait until we are on the ship? We don't want to be left with all the very late or very early times. Has anyone any experience of this? Thanks.

We just did this on our Equinox cruise. You have to wait until you board to schedule your restaurants and remaining times. Also, what you book online in terms of a time for the first restaurant doesn't seem to matter. Online we booked 8:30 pm but we ended up with 6:30 pm once we boarded the ship and went to make the remaining bookings. Honestly, the whole thing seemed rather difficult and we had to keep reminding them that we had already paid for the three dinner specialty restaurant package. Moving forward I'm just going to prebook them all online and pay full price so I don't have to worry about it. The whole thing wasn't worth it for discount since we ended up with times I really didn't like. I hope our experience was an isolated incident and others have had better luck!

We're sailing on the Solstice next Friday in Aquaclass. Whilst we have access to Blu we have also booked a 5 night dinner package. I'm hoping that apart from the first night we have the choice of booking time and the restaurants ie Murano's, Tuscan Grill and Silk Harvest.

When I contacted Celebrity to enquire they said we could choose once onboard

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app