12th July 2014. 14 night cruise on jade from venice.why such a good price.

asda

Hi does anyone know why the 14 night cruise on jade from venice on the 12 th July 2014 is such a good price ?

We have booked it and it works out cheaper than doing some of the 7 night cruises from venice. I know its a couple of weeks before the uk schools break up. When do the rest of Europe or the US schools break up for summer.?

We scored in 2012 2 months out 14 day $1500 tax in, even got an aft cabin and we had it pre booked for Sept. at almost $3Kwhen we saw the price drop I then looked for flight out of Toronto and scored flights for exact date at $599 tax in.

I also think one of the reasons is that Europe is presently saturated with ships doing Europe. It's not uncommon to have 8to 10 ships in a port at peak season.

Bottom line is grab it!

Two reasons I might see : Less and less americans can afford to go overseas (bad economy), and in July, most europeans workers are not on vacation yet. I guess July could be slowly becoming a low season for cruising in Europe.

Hi does anyone know why the 14 night cruise on jade from venice on the 12 th July 2014 is such a good price ?

We have booked it and it works out cheaper than doing some of the 7 night cruises from venice. I know its a couple of weeks before the uk schools break up. When do the rest of Europe or the US schools break up for summer.?

Those are about average prices. We paid similar per day prices on our Spirit Med cruise last summer.

US is out of school from early to mid June.

It's a fantastic cruise though & you'll love it!! Interesting that they took out Naples & put in Sicily & Malta too.

So funny you posted this we are booked on this same cruise a year later 14 night Jade from Venice leaving July 1th and this crusie is considerably "cheaper" than all other Jade cruises in July and August. I am blessed to be a teacher with flexibilty so I researched all options. :o

We scored in 2012 2 months out 14 day $1500 tax in, even got an aft cabin and we had it pre booked for Sept. at almost $3Kwhen we saw the price drop I then looked for flight out of Toronto and scored flights for exact date at $599 tax in.

I also think one of the reasons is that Europe is presently saturated with ships doing Europe. It's not uncommon to have 8to 10 ships in a port at peak season.

Bottom line is grab it!

Ilovesailing, I was hoping you could answer some questions....

We will be flying from Toronto too, I have been monitoring prices on Air Canada for this summer just so I can see what would be a good price for next year when I need to book. The price seems to be around $1200 tax in per person. Your price for $599 was amazing, was that one way or both? what airline? any booking hints? any help would be appeciated, we are a family of 4 and the cost of flights are pretty scary:eek:

Try air transat. You should be able to get a price just under1000 from Toronto. I've been monitoring prices from Vancouver for three years now and this year has been cheapest for July 1100. Last year we flew out of Toronto, I paid 900 but it did go down to 750.. Did not see the 599 but that is an amazing price I'm sure u won't see often.

Try air transat. You should be able to get a price just under1000 from Toronto. I've been monitoring prices from Vancouver for three years now and this year has been cheapest for July 1100. Last year we flew out of Toronto, I paid 900 but it did go down to 750.. Did not see the 599 but that is an amazing price I'm sure u won't see often.

Thanks for info I will check out Air Transat :)