Who offers cruises to Costa Maya?

Disneycruisers

Carnival has these as well. Look at the Sunshine out of Port Canaveral after April or the Breeze out of Miami. Not sure if the Dream or Magic go there from Gulf ports (Dream does go there from Port Canaveral but is switching homeports to NOLA in April). HAL ships have stopped there in the past.

We are sailing on the Carnival Liberty out of Canaveral in December and Costa Maya is one of the ports-it looks like they alternate between there and Grand Cayman.

Cruises out of Miami, Canaveral, Ft. Lauderdale and Tampa should include that as a stop, but not all the time.

Liberty is moving to Canaveral the end of the year-what month were you thinking about?

Edited by jasminelee

We are sailing on the Carnival Liberty out of Canaveral in December and Costa Maya is one of the ports-it looks like they alternate between there and Grand Cayman.

Cruises out of Miami, Canaveral, Ft. Lauderdale and Tampa should include that as a stop, but not all the time.

Liberty is moving to Canaveral the end of the year-what month were you thinking about?

Not sure which month yet, but this gives me ideas. It might be March of 2015, but this has been a big help with the departure ports and months. Thank you! :)

We just sailed Disney two weeks ago, but they don't appear to have any more cruises there after March.

DH and I would like to go again but can't find any on Carnival either?

Looking for summer or fall?:confused:

Please share with us why you liked Costa Maya so much. Leaving in 9 days. Thank you!~

While I was searching for our next cruise, I marked these - sure there are others, but these all said they went to Costa Maya

http://*******/1kJYX3f

for some reason, it won't let me post this address-

on the Carnival site - departing from Miami-Tampa-Ft Lauderdale and Canaveral

if you want-email me ---jhdetrick@att.net---and I will send it to you

Edited by jasminelee

Just make sure you are checking the "times" they are in port as well. They vary.

Carnival only stays usually from 7-2pm (which doesn't seem to give you much time there...or time enough for traveling to some of the nice AI resorts like Maya Chan or Almaplena).

NCL stays longer (I believe 8-4 or 5pm).

so sorry I just missed you.

Went to Costa Maya on RCC 2011 and loved it.

I've told everyone I can (even some that don't want to know, hum???) how much I like it. Doing tons of reasearch on mitsugirly's reviews to hopefully plan next cruise with hubb (Feb '16).

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1992610

If you are actually interested in reading my review of mistugirly's VERY detalied reviews of 3 places to go. Check it out here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=41801162&posted=1#post41801162

We went on a cruise booked excursion (RCC's #CM39) called Uvero Boat Blast, Snorkeling & Beach Break. It was $79/person. They provided the lessons and equipment and it wasn't off the shoreline (thus the speed boats to get out to the reef)

Hope it isn't too late.