Getaway Pics

KrystalWaters

Haven't cruised yet on her but my PCC emailed some pictures he took of her when she came to Miami. His friend took them. Thought i would share.

There are two rooms displayed besides the ship both Haven. The 2bedroom suite and one of the Owner's Suites(Deluxe or Reg??). Just thought I'll share. Also some pics of the Illusionarium during performances.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=75b13333a87c1d48&id=75B13333A87C1D48%212720&ithint=folder,.JPG&authkey=!ACFgiUZzqi40Y_o

KrystalWaters:)

Haven't cruised yet on her but my PCC emailed some pictures he took of her when she came to Miami. His friend took them. Thought i would share.

There are two rooms displayed besides the ship both Haven. The 2bedroom suite and one of the Owner's Suites(Deluxe or Reg??). Just thought I'll share. Also some pics of the Illusionarium during performances.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=75b13333a87c1d48&id=75B13333A87C1D48%212720&ithint=folder,.JPG&authkey=!ACFgiUZzqi40Y_o

KrystalWaters:)

It actually looks like for the OS they have pictures of both the DOS and the Reg OS. The one with the man with beer on the wet bar is inside the DOS and it has the table that seats six. The one with the table for four and the round lamp on the ceiling is the OS.

It actually looks like for the OS they have pictures of both the DOS and the Reg OS. The one with the man with beer on the wet bar is inside the DOS and it has the table that seats six. The one with the table for four and the round lamp on the ceiling is the OS.

Hmmmm okay I know for sure one IS the 2bedroom, it says it on the table for 4 :) but I'm thinking you are correct in saying the other is the DOS. Wish I could afford that one lol. :eek::p

Edited by KrystalWaters

In the first few shots, the DOS has the curvy wetbar and the table for six. The bathroom with the two brown sinks and tub I'm thinking that is from the OS. The DOS has two brown sinks as well but the tub is along a window facing outside. The OS has that unique funky circle light.

Anyhow, thanks for the link to the pics. Those are some of the best resolution I've seen.

Edited by dexddd

In the first few shots, the DOS has the curvy wetbar and the table for six. The bathroom with the two brown sinks and tub I'm thinking that is from the OS. The DOS has two brown sinks as well but the tub is along a window facing outside. The OS has that unique funky circle light.

Anyhow, thanks for the link to the pics. Those are some of the best resolution I've seen.

No problem Dexdd. Glad you were able to enjoy them. I was thinking about upgrading to the 2 bedroom for my family of 4 so he sent me these.

If you can upgrade go for it. It is a bit hard to tell which room they are in as they don't have the flyer shown well except for the 2 bedroom where you can clearly see it in the pictures. The room with the pic of the guy and girl in a doorway between the two rooms is the OS. It is a bit confusing as they have a picture of the sign for 16130 but then they start to show pictures of other rooms.

The ones after the spa lady smiling while on the phone is the 2br that has the nice tub and shower by the windows.

If you can upgrade go for it. It is a bit hard to tell which room they are in as they don't have the flyer shown well except for the 2 bedroom where you can clearly see it in the pictures. The room with the pic of the guy and girl in a doorway between the two rooms is the OS. It is a bit confusing as they have a picture of the sign for 16130 but then they start to show pictures of other rooms.

The ones after the spa lady smiling while on the phone is the 2br that has the nice tub and shower by the windows.

Aaaah so there are 3 rooms mixed in:eek:

I was trying to find info on it but the search function has been eh lately :-).

What exactly is all the perks with a suite? What can I ask the butler to do for us? I keep hearing about alcohol waiting in the cabin do we have to pay for that? My brother likes beer my hubby, mom, and is like wine. Can we have both waiting for us when we board? Do we get charged for it.

Sorry for all the questions. First time on NCL and a suite to boot.

Aaaah so there are 3 rooms mixed in:eek:

I was trying to find info on it but the search function has been eh lately :-).

What exactly is all the perks with a suite? What can I ask the butler to do for us? I keep hearing about alcohol waiting in the cabin do we have to pay for that? My brother likes beer my hubby, mom, and is like wine. Can we have both waiting for us when we board? Do we get charged for it.

Sorry for all the questions. First time on NCL and a suite to boot.

I heard the search function is not working well. The most comprehensive and accurate list is the one Waldospeppers put together if you can find that. It hasn't been referenced in a few weeks so it is not too close to the top.

As a general statement, all of the suites get the same perks except when you get into the OS and DOS and GV then you get free booze and unlimited water and soda (3 bottles booze in the OS/DOS and 6 in the GV - excluding PoA which nobody gets any).

The S4 catgory (2br suite) concept and look is pretty consistent on the Dawn and Star forward through the Jewel class ships and even into the GA and BA (with a few modifications). General set up is a nice master bedroom, a great bathroom with tub and shower adjacent to glass windows that look out the side of the ship, a nice living room with table to eat at, and a second bedroom that is very much like an interior stateroom.