Cabin vq 10033

Sharon Le

10034 is on the halfacts.com website if that is of help.

so you can at least see some pics of the room.

They should be identical I would think

If you don't know the new website just click on my signature where it is and it will take you there

I was assigned VQ 11003 on October Nieuw Amsterdam transatlantic. The spa cabins are standard verandah rooms but the balcony is about half size. Some folks like the location close to the spa/gym and crow's nest. I found this area of the ship to be very private and quiet. My disappointment was the term "spa" cabin implies some interrelationship with the spa. In fact, the room attaches no special perks other than proximity to the spa.

That's a dissappointment on the balcony size! My DH and I love to sit out on the balcony. My hubby is 6'4" and I'm 5'8". WHAAAAAA

The balcony is usable. There are two chairs and a small table if I recall but you have to sit parallel to the seas to have sufficient leg room.

My husband and I loved our Eurodam VQ 10015, It does have a smaller balcony, but it's not miniscule. Something about the cabin just felt right, proportionately. Here's the picture of ours.

DSC01578_zps4210d8fd.jpg

Here's my review from my CC trip report.

"Our cabin, VQ 10015, was just right. We loved the smaller balcony as it puts you closer to the place that the water breaks under the bow. The sound was amazing. We were under Explorations Cafe, so no noise. Crows Nest was also just up one flight. Lido and breakfast one floor down as was the spa. Tamarind was easy access via the open deck."