Oasis Prohibition Party in Jazz Club

Xewrsw

Has anyone booked the 20's Prohibition Party in the Jazz Club on the Oasis of the Seas? Sounds like fun but was wondering if it is worth $35? Does it get too crowded?

I've done the one on the Allure. We had a blast and it was worth the money in drinks alone. They limit the number so it won't be crowded.

For us, it was on a formal night....so we were dressed and DH had a off white coat and black tie to add to the 20's club look and I made a head dress with an elastic sequence band and added some feathers and that was a nice accessory without getting too much into costume. Others did...and some didn't. But it was very very fun and well worth the cost for this "private event".

For us, it was on a formal night....so we were dressed and DH had a off white coat and black tie to add to the 20's club look and I made a head dress with an elastic sequence band and added some feathers and that was a nice accessory without getting too much into costume. Others did...and some didn't. But it was very very fun and well worth the cost for this "private event".

Is that unique to Oasis/Allure? Sounds like something we'd definitely enjoy & not want to miss!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

Is that unique to Oasis/Allure? Sounds like something we'd definitely enjoy & not want to miss!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

Originally it was unique to Allure to coincide with the show Chicago and then apparently expanded to the Oasis. I would say most made some attempt at dressing the part. On Allure, you could buy accessories in the ship's store. I don't know if that's the case on Oasis.

• 3 weeks later...