HAL'S emergency number

swom

Rather than look through 10 pages of paperwork I know someone can give me the emergency number for HAL in case we can't make our cruise tomorrow because of the weather...20 1/2 inches in Roanoke VA...

Does anyone have that number?

Thank you!!!

Rather than look through 10 pages of paperwork I know someone can give me the emergency number for HAL in case we can't make our cruise tomorrow because of the weather...20 1/2 inches in Roanoke VA...

Thank you!!!

A ship's emergency number? A toll free number for HAL? Something to do with the air department?

Can you be more specific?

EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS

At some point in your travels you may experience an emergency. With this in mind, the following emergency phone numbers are available for your use: 1-800-628-4771* or 1-206-286-3294*. Holland America Line representatives are available 24hours a day, 7days a week and 365days a year to assist you in any way they can, including assistance with travel delays and contacting loved ones.

*The numbers are for emergency use only; please do not call unless

you are experiencing an emergency of a critical nature. For information concerning airline delays, please see the AIRLINE DELAYS section.

or call us yourself at 1-800-628-4771 or 1-206-286-3294. Air/Sea representatives are available 24hours a day, 7days a week and 365days a year. These numbers are provided for emergency use only; please

That was from the day of airline problems. Do you actually sail tomorrow? I'm sorry. This must be very stressful and disappointing.

Thank you!!!

Have you called HAL to explain your situation and ask what you should do? That would be the simplest way of handling it.

DON