Stateroom furniture arrangement

vedettes1

In some cabins the beds are up against the aft wall, in others against the forward wall. In some the bed is by the verandah and the sofa near the bathroom; in others it's the reverse. Is there any way to see how a given cabin is arranged?

What ship are you sailing on? What stateroom are you looking at?

All the M-Class ships have the bed by the bath.

In some cabins the beds are up against the aft wall, in others against the forward wall. In some the bed is by the verandah and the sofa near the bathroom; in others it's the reverse. Is there any way to see how a given cabin is arranged?

What ship???

On the S class ships the beds in the standard balcony cabins alternate with one by the bath and and the next by the balcony. Rooms with a convertible bed and/or upper birth have the bed by the bath and the room adjoining (no upper or convertible) will have the bed by the balcony. I don't have a way of telling if the head of the bed is toward the bow or the stern as it has never made a difference to me. I do prefer my bed by the balcony so I can see the water and have more walking space as I enter the room.