Jewel Dunns River Falls

Lady Anna & Sir Troy

Hello -

I am planning on heading to Jewel Dunns River Falls Resort. I contacted the resort directly and was surprised they don't offer a shuttle. I have contacted previous tour guides for transfer and it is high - no surprise. How much should the cost of a taxi from the Ocho Rios port be? I'm used to MoBay prices, and know I won't get that there.

Thanks much!!

L.A.S.T

Hello -

I am planning on heading to Jewel Dunns River Falls Resort. I contacted the resort directly and was surprised they don't offer a shuttle. I have contacted previous tour guides for transfer and it is high - no surprise. How much should the cost of a taxi from the Ocho Rios port be? I'm used to MoBay prices, and know I won't get that there.

Thanks much!!

L.A.S.T

Hopefully your question will be moved to the Jamaica board so you'll get more information. In the mean time.....are you buying a day pass through the resort? When we bought a day pass directly through them, they provided transportation to and from the pier. We were docked at Ocho Rios. The resort was less than 15 minutes away from the pier.....so I don't see a cab being that much.

Edited by sjmbruce