Switching Cabins Onboard

rcoaster809

I am looking at my first Celebrity cruise and I have a couple questions.

1. Can we switch people around in cabins once we are on board?

2. With the 321 deals, if we switch the third person from one cabin with the first or second from another cabin with only 2 people, does that change the entitlements?

I am looking at my first Celebrity cruise and I have a couple questions.

1. Can we switch people around in cabins once we are on board?

2. With the 321 deals, if we switch the third person from one cabin with the first or second from another cabin with only 2 people, does that change the entitlements?

On my last cruise, there were 3 of us. 2 booked 1 cabin, and the other my TA matched with another solo she had booked, so he could share and get the beverage package (limited to 2 per cabin). Once we checked in to our cabins and boarded, we found concierge and said he was assigned a roommate as a cabin share, and would really just rather share our cabin, they took his sea pass and came back 20 minutes later and he was now assigned on our cabin and all 3 of us kept our beverage packages.

On my last cruise, there were 3 of us. 2 booked 1 cabin, and the other my TA matched with another solo she had booked, so he could share and get the beverage package (limited to 2 per cabin). Once we checked in to our cabins and boarded, we found concierge and said he was assigned a roommate as a cabin share, and would really just rather share our cabin, they took his sea pass and came back 20 minutes later and he was now assigned on our cabin and all 3 of us kept our beverage packages.

That is interesting, I never heard of that. The third person doesn't drink, so he would actually prefer the non-alcoholic package and internet. But, he would want to be in a 2-person cabin, not the 3-person cabin. With what you did, it sounds like the changing on board does not affect the booking incentives, which is what we would want. Thanks for your info!