Parasailing near Atlantis (Nassau)

rescue911chick

Just need some advice. I've been parasailing twice near Atlantis. Once we used a beach access down the road from Atlantis and found parasailing there. The second time we had limited access to Atlantis because we did The Dig so we were able to find our way to the beach & parasailing there. Now I'm taking my 15 & 17 year olds who haven't been parasailing & I'm wondering if I can still get to it from that beach access? I'm not really interested in paying $35 a person for an aquarium just so I can find my way to the beach. The main thing is I want them to parasail near Atlantis like their two older brothers did years ago, it was pretty cool getting photos of them with that in the background & I'm sappy enough to want the same photos with my two youngest now.

Any help would be appreciated!

Just need some advice. I've been parasailing twice near Atlantis. Once we used a beach access down the road from Atlantis and found parasailing there. The second time we had limited access to Atlantis because we did The Dig so we were able to find our way to the beach & parasailing there. Now I'm taking my 15 & 17 year olds who haven't been parasailing & I'm wondering if I can still get to it from that beach access? I'm not really interested in paying $35 a person for an aquarium just so I can find my way to the beach. The main thing is I want them to parasail near Atlantis like their two older brothers did years ago, it was pretty cool getting photos of them with that in the background & I'm sappy enough to want the same photos with my two youngest now.

Any help would be appreciated!

Parasailing is available from Cabbage Beach (next to Atlantis) or Cable Beach . If you don't see them, as the jet ski guys, they can hail them for you.

Cabbage Beach has a public access point next to the RIU.. cab will drop you off. Watch the weather.. this water can be rough.. you should be able to check it out as you enter the harbour.. If waves are crashing on near the lighthouse, head to Cable Beach instead.