Cost of Ice Cream Pedicure party

Dave994

Don't laugh, my son loves them too! It was around $50, yes the last time. You can have vanilla, chocolate and strawberry - they go get them an ice cream to eat during their pedi - my son's feet take so much abuse with soccer, he enjoys the pampering :-)

I've also never heard of this before. Is this something offered in the kid's or teen clubs only? I want some ice cream with my Pedi...but not for $50 Washingtons!:eek: LOL!

But you know, I'm going to put this on my "Cruise List of New Things to Do." The next time I cruise with my SIL, I'm going to suggest we have an Ice Cream Pedi Party in our cabin...it will be free! How much fun that would be!!! I love Cruise Critic...you learn something new every time you get on here!

Edited by mousey

I've also never heard of this before. Is this something offered in the kid's or teen clubs only? I want some ice cream with my Pedi...but not for $50 Washingtons!:eek: LOL!

But you know, I'm going to put this on my "Cruise List of New Things to Do." The next time I cruise with my SIL, I'm going to suggest we have an Ice Cream Pedi Party in our cabin...it will be free! How much fun that would be!!! I love Cruise Critic...you learn something new every time you get on here!

LOL well you can do that now at home! :-)

It is a really cool thing for kids though - the products are all chocolate, vanilla or strawberry scented - smells lovely - and they are pampered properly (both our pedis for over an hour and we sat together) - can't do it every time, but a special treat

Well...I think I may go to the new Frozen Yogert place here and then to the afordable Pedi place...cone in hand..LOL....

Sounds like a fun splurge in all seriousness...

I save it for massages..but for mom and daughter or now more guys are doing to..fun..Sarah

LOL well you can do that now at home! :-)

It is a really cool thing for kids though - the products are all chocolate, vanilla or strawberry scented - smells lovely - and they are pampered properly (both our pedis for over an hour and we sat together) - can't do it every time, but a special treat

Wish that I could...but the SIL lives in the Northeast and I live in CA.:( But you can bet we'll do it on our next cruise together.:D

Wish that I could...but the SIL lives in the Northeast and I live in CA.:( But you can bet we'll do it on our next cruise together.:D

Sit in front of the computer and Skype! Been known to share a bevy with a good friend that way every now and then :-)