Glow party ideas

LrgPizza

This sounds like a super cool idea. Do these go on like the temporary tattoos that press on with water?

Might they be available somewhere like Michael's as well?

Hi ttnc4me --- very sorry for being so late with a response. I was working all day in the studio, and visiting with friends....

It IS cool isn't it?? I have my god-brother, my pal, mentioned above, working on an "invisible" tatt on my back, between my shoulders...it's a rather complicated interpretation of the cruicifixion... These are done with "invisible ink" that only shows in black light, but they are done just like any other tatt. These are truly invisible. They are not noticable (not much anyway) by regular light. It's the Tattoo of the future.

I'm sorry that I digress from your question, I just like tattoos! :) Anyway, to answer your specific question:

Yes, they go on, just like the regular temporaries...just like the ones you get in Cracker Jacks or in the gumball machines at the store. No difference in application. They are just "invisible". Now...here's the thing....they are not truly "invisible ---these temporaries CAN be seen in terms of outline and design in regular light. BUT ...when the black lights go on...LOOK OUT! :)

I have NOT seen them at hobby stores like Michaels, and have only seen them in regular tatt shops that cater to ADULTS. Meaning, no reputable tatt shop is going to tatt anyone under 18. They are normally given out, as "testers" to young people...scenario runs like this:

"Oh you want your boyfriends name on your chest??? Nah....try this out instead for a few days and if you like the way it looks, then come and we'll talk about a custom design with NO NAMES."

lol!

You *might* be able to order them from amazon...I have not checked there. But you are probably on target to try your local tatt parlours.

Best wishes,

artist 47

Edited by artist47