Self parking in Fort Lauderdale

crusin nut

Going on the Oasis in a few weeks and we are looking for parking for a week in Ft Lauderdale that is self parking (not valet) and in a fenced area. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Crusin Nut

Highly recommend Park & Go which is located right at the Port. I got a great rate by pre-booking online. Their service was prompt and courteous!!

I found them by the many recommendations they received on these boards.

I will definately use them every time we sail from FLL.

Going on the Oasis in a few weeks and we are looking for parking for a week in Ft Lauderdale that is self parking (not valet) and in a fenced area. Any suggestions?

Crusin Nut

Highly recommend Park & Go which is located right at the Port. I got a great rate by pre-booking online. Their service was prompt and courteous!!

When I cruised in December I used Park & Go for the first time, and while the service was good, it was valet. I have also used Park & Fly (just as convenient) and at least a couple of years ago it was self park.

Edited by richwmn

Thank you so much. Were you able to self park and not leave your keys?

Crusin Nut

Crusin Nut

When we used them, we left the valet key with them to park the car for us. Not a big deal. Much easier for us. You pull up next to the shuttle and they unload the luggage from your car to the shuttle. You get on the shuttle and go to the port. When you get back from the ship, the shuttle drops you off right at your car and the driver loads your luggage into your car....

This is the best off-site parking we have found yet at any port.

Crusin Nut

We did have to leave our keys, which did not bother us, but I do know there is also a Park & Fly nearby and it is self park where you keep your keys.

Several posters on these boards have mentioned using them.

I think either one you will be fine...

We did have to leave our keys, which did not bother us, but I do know there is also a Park & Fly nearby and it is self park where you keep your keys.

Several posters on these boards have mentioned using them.

I think either one you will be fine...

We are not fond of valet; hence, we use Park N Fly.

Crusin Nut

We have been on Oasis and Allure a number of times. Terminal 18 is where you will be and it is set up well. We just park there in the surface lot next to the ship for $15/day. Why?

We always do Express Walkoff and get off the ship around 6:15AM in the morning with our luggage.

This parking is so easy, you can walk from lot with your luggage and carry on board (go through document check, x-ray, check in at pier, and board). Or you can drop off luggage and just come around the corner from luggage drop off and just park. We get to the port around 10:30 AM and usually find a space within the first 25 spaces in the first few rows.

No waiting for shuttles, no waiting for other passengers, no lugging your luggage on and off the shuttle. Yes, it costs a little more than Park & Go but we have done both and now just park at Terminal 18.

We have been on Oasis and Allure a number of times. Terminal 18 is where you will be and it is set up well. We just park there in the surface lot next to the ship for $15/day. Why?

We always do Express Walkoff and get off the ship around 6:15AM in the morning with our luggage.

This parking is so easy, you can walk from lot with your luggage and carry on board (go through document check, x-ray, check in at pier, and board). Or you can drop off luggage and just come around the corner from luggage drop off and just park. We get to the port around 10:30 AM and usually find a space within the first 25 spaces in the first few rows.

No waiting for shuttles, no waiting for other passengers, no lugging your luggage on and off the shuttle. Yes, it costs a little more than Park & Go but we have done both and now just park at Terminal 18.

Thanks to everyone for all of your information. I'm sure one of these will work just fine.

Crusin Nut

Do you know if you can pay using your sun pass like you can at the airport?

Crusin Nut

You can book parking at the Hilton Garden Inn (just off Stirling Road) through the link below and usually get parking for $3 per day with no stay required. Their parking is fenced in and you can get their port shuttle for $8 per person, ride their free shuttle to the airport or just catch a taxi for about $15.

Also, If you do a Google Search for "One Stop parking discount code" you can usually find a coupon code for a couple dollars off the total.

https://www.onestopparking.com/

Edited by walty