Royal Caribbean shuttle IAH to Galveston

XLVIII

For anyone that has used the Royal Caribbean shuttle from IAH to Galveston, how early does the shuttle leave and are there multiple shuttles throughout the day? The reason I ask is that we've booked the shuttle for our cruise in May, and the RCCL website says the earliest departure is 12:30? Seems kind of late.

I'm not sure about the time, but the RCCL shuttle service from IAH is expensive. Depending on the size of your party you may want to seek out private transportation. That way you can leave when you order the pick up and the cost is probably about the same. We are going in late March and ordered a limo service for our party of four and it was around $300 plus tip round trip for an SUV. Town cars are cheaper for smaller groups! Good luck and have a great cruise! :D

For anyone that has used the Royal Caribbean shuttle from IAH to Galveston, how early does the shuttle leave and are there multiple shuttles throughout the day? The reason I ask is that we've booked the shuttle for our cruise in May, and the RCCL website says the earliest departure is 12:30? Seems kind of late.

The 12:30 earliest departure is for your return trip from Galveston to IAH at the end of the cruise.

The info I received from my travel agent is that 11:30am is the latest arrival at IAH to use the transfers. Not sure how early/often they run though.

I'm not sure about the time, but the RCCL shuttle service from IAH is expensive. Depending on the size of your party you may want to seek out private transportation. That way you can leave when you order the pick up and the cost is probably about the same. We are going in late March and ordered a limo service for our party of four and it was around $300 plus tip round trip for an SUV. Town cars are cheaper for smaller groups! Good luck and have a great cruise! :D

Thanks. It's just the two of us so the Royal Caribbean transfers still make the most sense - we'd just like to get to the ship before 1:30! We've used Carnival transfers in the past and they had several trips starting around 9, I was hoping Royal Caribbean would do the same.

The 12:30 earliest departure is for your return trip from Galveston to IAH at the end of the cruise.

The info I received from my travel agent is that 11:30am is the latest arrival at IAH to use the transfers. Not sure how early/often they run though.

We're not using return transfers (going to pick up a car rental in Texas City and spend a couple days in Houston), but those timings make more sense, thanks!