Cabin help please equinox 7211 or 8259

ser55

Hi, I'm just about to book for a Mediterranean cruise on equinox this summer. DH and I love to sunbathe on our balcony so looking for midship port side location that gets lots of sun! Love the larger 1A balconies but wonder if 7211 gets much sun as it's the most inner on the hump. Has anyone stayed in either of these, if so what's the sun situation? Many thanks for your help.

Hi, I'm just about to book for a Mediterranean cruise on equinox this summer. DH and I love to sunbathe on our balcony so looking for midship port side location that gets lots of sun! Love the larger 1A balconies but wonder if 7211 gets much sun as it's the most inner on the hump. Has anyone stayed in either of these, if so what's the sun situation? Many thanks for your help.

Stateroom 8259 has the larger/huge balcony, but the overhang will be the larger/huge balcony above it. That stateroom also has the bed by the balcony configuration.

7211 has a large balcony, but only a foot or so less in depth than 8259, and 7211 has the bed by the bath.

You will pretty much get as much sun as the sun direction and ship's position dictate.