E-Cigarettes on Carnival

tbaker767

I recently changed brands from Blu to Njoy disposables. The NJoy is very realistic looking and I don't like drawing attention to myself. I'm going to vape only if no one is around me.

With my Blu, people could catch on quickly that I wasn't smoking a real cigarette so I didn't care where I used it.

Sounds like you work for the company ---- if you read my post, I stated that if you are using it to stop smoking, which is a good thing, than you should treat it as such, and follow also the smoking laws or "rules".

I don't work for the company, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :D

Seriously, I'm not sure which "company" you refer to, but I don't work for neither Carnival or any of the E-cig manufacturing companies. I don't even smoke (real or electronic). But it's exactly because I've wondered how these fairly new devices will affect the air I breathe the reason why I've read a lot about them.

I did read your post, and I chose to respond, not because you suggested following the rules, but because you made the comment about quitting e-cigs because they are chemically rich and a cancer risk.

I don't have a bone to pick in this fight, but until research proves otherwise, I will not take a stand against e-cigs. Doing so at this time is IMHO premature.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Tapi

I don't work for the company, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :D

Seriously, I'm not sure which "company" you refer to, but I don't work for neither Carnival or any of the E-cig manufacturing companies. I don't even smoke (real or electronic). But it's exactly because I've wondered how these fairly new devices will affect the air I breathe the reason why I've read a lot about them.

I did read your post, and I chose to respond, not because you suggested following the rules, but because you made the comment about quitting e-cigs because they are chemically rich and a cancer risk.

I don't have a bone to pick in this fight, but until research proves otherwise, I will not take a stand against e-cigs. Doing so at this time is IMHO premature.

Tapi...being reasonable on these boards is not allowed! Please follow the rules!:eek:

Tapi...being reasonable on these boards is not allowed! Please follow the rules!:eek:

Darn! I keep forgetting! :)