Regatta Tendering

DOJO466

It's been a while since we have sailed on Regatta and I can't remember tender protocol. I know on O class you get colored tender tickets but I forget what we did on R ships. Due to a tour in Icy Strait Point we have to be off on one of the first tenders. And by any chance does anyone know how long the tender ride is? Thanks all. Deb

I have no idea how long your tender ride will be but Regatta uses the same colored ticket system as the "O" ships do. I suggest you get there early if you have a private tour to meet.

When we were anchored in Sorrento I called and asked what time we should be there for a 9am tour and was told 8:15. They lied! So err on the side of caution. (We were on Marina for this cruise which could explain why our tender was called so much later than anticipated. My point is just that if suggest a time, that you get there even earlier. Just to be safe.)

Mura

I have no idea how long your tender ride will be but Regatta uses the same colored ticket system as the "O" ships do. I suggest you get there early if you have a private tour to meet.

When we were anchored in Sorrento I called and asked what time we should be there for a 9am tour and was told 8:15. They lied! So err on the side of caution. (We were on Marina for this cruise which could explain why our tender was called so much later than anticipated. My point is just that if suggest a time, that you get there even earlier. Just to be safe.)

Mura

Thanks Mura. Do they meet at the Regatta Lounge? I will make sure I am there very early as the same thing happened to us on the Riviera.

I was just on the Nautica and we met in the lounge to collect our tender tickets. If the ship arrived early, they let the non'Oceania passengers off first. If the ship arrived on time, they tendered some Oceania tour passengers and also some non-Oceania tour passengers. Everyone was off fairly quickly and no one missed their private guides. The only port we had some delays for, was because the sea was rough and the tenders were having problems docking at the ship.

We arrived in the lounge at minimum 60 minutes before the scheduled time to ensure we were on the first tender possible. It worked for us.

Edited by no fuss travel