Could 4 People Share a Drink Package / 2 Cabins

Anyways, im sure the OP got exactly what they want - Load of people jumping out of the cages to cast opinion on what is right and wrong and why they are so much better than everyone else blah blah.

So what next............ shall we start a new thread on one of the following:

1) Formal night - What are you expected to wear?

Or

2) Tipping - Do you tip extra, should you not prepay and tip only those you think deserve?

You forgot all about the original pro versus con when it came to alcohol......rum runners. :rolleyes:

Do you pick rows with specific people on here or do we have to form a queue to get our turn at having to listen to your rude, imposing of views and "More holy than thou" approach?

I'm sorry that you think me rude. Your post to me was so nice and sweet. I should try to be more like you. Because of course you are not imposing your view regarding me at all. Your judgment of me is the exact definition of "more holy than thou".

Please put me on your ignore list.

No you are wrong. I just purchased the drink package for myself the other day for my upcoming cruise. My g/f doesnt drink all that much so I will get a drink and give it to her to sip on.

If she doen't drink that much, why not just buy her a drink instead of cheating? If you cheat for the cost of a drink, then what would you do for big money? Your girlfriend may wonder the same thing herself!:D

There is an ignore list?
In the upper left hand corner, click on "User CP". On the left hand side of the page there is an "edit ignore list". Click on it and then fill in the name of the person whose posts you wish to ignore. In the future you will no longer be able to read any of the posts that the person places on any thread until you remove them from your ignore list.