Buying an NCL mattress

KevinsCruising

A few years ago we sailed on the jewel and stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. The mattress in the main bedroom was wonderful. I remember a card by the bed saying you could buy the same mattress thru NCL. Does anyone know or have info how to do this?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We just stayed on the Epic DOS and absolutely had the best night rest. we contacted NCL and you can order from http://www.globalresourceregistry.com. We ordered the same mattress set (DREAMY) that the Epic DOS had. It was shipped from Florida to us (TEXAS) yesterday and last night was our first night to sleep on our new bed and it was absolutely dreamy!! Once we ordered it it took 7 days to receive it.

The suite mattresses are fabulous . Best night(s) sleep I get every year ..

( the ocean rocking and a little booze dont hurt either ) ;)

I always wonder if the "greatest nights sleep" that some talk about is because of the activity, booze and ocean rocking that contributes. Also does not hurt that you are away from home, kids, dogs, phone, work, neighbors, etc.

I always wonder if the "greatest nights sleep" that some talk about is because of the activity, booze and ocean rocking that contributes. Also does not hurt that you are away from home, kids, dogs, phone, work, neighbors, etc.

This!

When we got home from our Epic cruise I tried to find where the mattresses came from for the same reason. I slept like a log on the ship. As I thought about it more I feared that I'd end up spending a bunch of money to be disappointed because my bedroom isn't rocking gently. :)

That "Dreamy" is a $1,900 mattress in a King!

Edited by sdmike

This!

When we got home from our Epic cruise I tried to find where the mattresses came from for the same reason. I slept like a log on the ship. As I thought about it more I feared that I'd end up spending a bunch of money to be disappointed because my bedroom isn't rocking gently. :)

That "Dreamy" is a $1,900 mattress in a King!

I have a solution ..;) just add booze.

Bed.jpg.add3852a64be2e932d9d685a2d919628.jpg

We just stayed on the Epic DOS and absolutely had the best night rest. we contacted NCL and you can order from http://www.globalresourceregistry.com. We ordered the same mattress set (DREAMY) that the Epic DOS had. It was shipped from Florida to us (TEXAS) yesterday and last night was our first night to sleep on our new bed and it was absolutely dreamy!! Once we ordered it it took 7 days to receive it.

Did they take away your old mattress ?

So is the "Dreamy" the Bliss bed?

The sales lady I spoke with at Global Resources Registry confirmed it was the same. Also, for buying the king set, they offered me 4 king feather pillows for free. Since allergic to feathers, they sent me 4 memory pillows. As much as we loved the pillows in our suite, we could not buy the same ones. But these pillows are nice.

The sales lady I spoke with at Global Resources Registry confirmed it was the same. Also, for buying the king set, they offered me 4 king feather pillows for free. Since allergic to feathers, they sent me 4 memory pillows. As much as we loved the pillows in our suite, we could not buy the same ones. But these pillows are nice.

Wow... sounds very tempting..... I wish there was a place where we can try it out before buying.

Thanks for all the great info. The mattress on the Epic cruise I took was wonderful and I was curious where to buy them, if possible.

I'm in the market and was getting ready to drop $3K+ on a Tempurpedic. Now, I'll look at these and save over a $1,000.:D

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone in the NJ area is looking for this bed- the Matermoll Prestige/Dream set from the cruiselines, I have one I need to sell. It doesn't agree with my back (hubby loves it though). We are past the 30 day mark (had it for around 90 days). King size set. It's a very well made firm mattress with a zippered in pillow top part made of some special memory foam substance. That foam is the part not agreeing with my back- doesn't give enough support. We tried it without that art and I loved the firmness but hubby hated it - too firm so we are stuck! We paid around $3000, will sell for $2000 OBO.

• 5 months later...

Just got off the Epic and LOVED the memory foam pillow I had in our 2 bedroom suite. It was softer than any other memory foam pillow I've used in the past, but still quite supportive of my neck. Anyone happen to know the brand and/or where I can buy one?

TIA!

• 1 year later...

Resurrecting this thread...just off the Getaway in the Haven and absolutely obsessed with that mattress. Have checked out the Bliss bedding collection website as well as Global Resource Registry and just want to make sure I am pricing out the correct one—the Dreamy one?

There are two other models on the Bliss bedding website, both more expensive. From the pics and this thread, I am pretty sure it is theDreamy model...anyone have current info? Seems too good to be true! :)

Just got off the Epic and LOVED the memory foam pillow I had in our 2 bedroom suite. It was softer than any other memory foam pillow I've used in the past, but still quite supportive of my neck. Anyone happen to know the brand and/or where I can buy one?

TIA!

Try blissbedcollection dot com It is the Norwegian site where they sell their bedding.