Sovereign Junior Suites

Anyone stayed in one of the new Sovereign Junior Suites since the refurbishment last December. I know balconies were added and wanted to know how the Junior Suites on Sovereign compare to the Junior Suites on the Voyager class ships.

According to RC's website, a JS on the Sovereign is "(264 sq. ft., balcony 74 sq. ft.)". On the Voyager, RC website says "(277 sq. ft., balcony 69 sq. ft.)" for a JS, "(202 sq. ft., balcony 50 sq. ft.)" for a D1.

Hardly D1 sized, I should think. Better not be, anyway - we're in 1584 in December!

Carol

We were in JS 1058 on the Sovereign in May.

The Junior Suite was just barely larger than our regular balcony cabin on the Mariner.

A little wider, and lots more storage space, but definitely not the same as a JS on the Voyager Class.

And the Sovereign has no Concierge Service.

But it does have a bath tub !!

See my pics in link below.

Any more questions, please ask.

Alisha

We had a JS on the SOS in May........IMHO.it was not worth the extra money for such a short cruise..............we were in Nassau one day,CocoCay the next............hardly any time to really enjoy the balcony..........

szorl: Ok, so they aren't as large as some JS on other ships, but they ARE larger than D1, and they're NOT far off from JS size on other ships, and the only way you are going to get a balcony on the Sovereign is to go JS or higher. (you're not going to get Concierge Lounge access with a JS on any ship)

I don't know that *I'd* do it for a 3-day, either, but we're doing a B2B, so it's 7 days, and FOUR CRUISE CREDITS! :D :) :D

Carol

Archived