TA Dining Credit

My travel agency is giving me a $50 dining credit on my upcoming cruise. They state it will be a card in my stateroom on embarkation day.Has anyone revived this before? Any details you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

My travel agency is giving me a $50 dining credit on my upcoming cruise. They state it will be a card in my stateroom on embarkation day.Has anyone revived this before? Any details you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

Several times we have arrived at our cabin and fond a card from our T/A for $50 OBC but it has not been specific for dining. Later when we could look at our account on the ship it was there.

Several times we have arrived at our cabin and fond a card from our T/A for $50 OBC but it has not been specific for dining. Later when we could look at our account on the ship it was there.

Same with us.

The only time we had something from the TA regarding dining was a free specialty restaurant voucher.

From what we are told the TA sends a list to who gets one to the ship and it's normally day 2 before they have the list.

Alamogirl- can you use the dining credit at any speciality restaurant including Johnny Rockets?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Does the dinner voucher usually have to be used on a port day or am I getting that confused w/ the spa certificate?

Our dinner voucher could be used on any day. The only stipulation was that the reservation had to be made on board.