Setting up times for LGBT gathering

frankc98376

Our last cruise on HAL had the LGBT gathering at 5:30 in the Pinnacle Bar. Was a great time and place and had a large turnout every night.

I've noticed on other HAL daily programs the times and location vary- One I saw had it at 7:30- that would be fine if everyone had early dinner.

We'll be on Zuiderdam for B2B in May and wondered how these get setup. Is the time and location picked by the CD or their staff or does a passenger set them up?

The CD and his or her staff set the times and locations. When we were on the Westerdam and few years ago, the daily schedule kept changing the venue. The group decided that we'd keep meeting where we wanted to meet (Pinnacle Bar) instead of being moved around.

Our last cruise on HAL had the LGBT gathering at 5:30 in the Pinnacle Bar. Was a great time and place and had a large turnout every night.

I've noticed on other HAL daily programs the times and location vary- One I saw had it at 7:30- that would be fine if everyone had early dinner.

We'll be on Zuiderdam for B2B in May and wondered how these get setup. Is the time and location picked by the CD or their staff or does a passenger set them up?

The times are set up my the cruise director; however, if you have any questions or concerns or want a particular time send him/her a note or speak to them directly. All activities are subject to factors like port times, dining or entertainment. There is never a perfect time for "everyone" since everyone is on different schedules. Here is a whole article on the subject:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=188