Incorrect Sunshine Cruise Tomorrow Email?

elbaseball212

So, I just got the attached mail from Carnival. I am not sailing on the Sunshine. Sailing on the Glory next weekend. Someone hit the wrong button lol

ynegejeb.jpg

Edit: just realized that this was reported by others already. My bad.

Edited by scott_gallant

We got one too. I had to sign into my account to double check that I hadn't booked it and somehow forgot about

I did the same thing. Then I asked my spousal unit if perhaps a cruise was booked for my birthday as a surprise. Sadly, the answer was "no."

I got it too and even asked my husband if he had a super secret awesome surprise planned for me tomorrow (knowing that it likely impossible) I'd be a nervous wreck if I had less than 14hrs to plan/pack and get to New Orleans (from NC)! Another weird thing is that I tried to sign into my Carnival account after getting the email and I had to re-register... it wasn't bringing up my account at all -- and it wasn't just a password memory issue. Odd.

Just received the ominous letter from Carnival letting me know not to go to the port in NOLA before 1:30 tomorrow.... trouble is I am not booked on the Sunshine. I know they are giving out free cruises but this is late notice:p

LOL I got one too! See below:

February 22, 2014

Hi there!

We know you must be really excited about your upcoming cruise aboard the beautiful Carnival Sunshine tomorrow. So, we'd like to take a moment of your time to provide you with some important information.

As you may know, the City of New Orleans will be celebrating Mardi Gras soon and some preliminary festivities have been planned in advance of the big day. Tomorrow, local parades will be held in the city and, as a result, heavier than normal traffic is expected in the area and this may affect your commute to the cruise terminal.

Therefore, we ask that you plan accordingly and allow ample time to arrive at the port. Check-in for your cruise is scheduled from 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm, and we will set sail promptly at 4:00 pm.

We can't wait to welcome you aboard for a fun and memorable cruise vacation.

See you soon!