Incorrect Sunshine Cruise Tomorrow Email?

elbaseball212

I got one too! I tried calling carnival first cause it freaked me out. Their phone rang busy, busy, busy. Safety in numbers I guess.

If it is a mistake on their end, a follow up email would be nice. So glad there is cruise critic to turn to.

I got one too! I tried calling carnival first cause it freaked me out. Their phone rang busy, busy, busy. Safety in numbers I guess.

If it is a mistake on their end, a follow up email would be nice. So glad there is cruise critic to turn to.

I agree, You would think one would have been sent my now...

Nope. I think just everyone. I don't currently have a cruise booked on Carnival out of any port.

No, our next cruise is booked out of Ft Lauderdale and then Rome, we are also booked on HAL and X, we have never been on Carnival.

I just got the same letter

interesting as I am a one time cruiser with Carnival nd have my second cruise booked for October on the Conquest :)

Someone goofed :)

But it is funny this happened on the same day everyone thought something BIG was going to happen since alot of PVP had to work on a Saturday

No this shouldn't be an issue. Seems like the email went out to all carnival guest, not just ones with bookings for tomorrow.

My sister and her dh and I and my dh are all booked out of New Orleans later this spring.

They got the email.

We did not.

Apparently not everyone got it.

But I told my sister that we could start driving right now and be there in the morning.

I'm psyched to go now!

I went and checked my account hoping it was somehow attached to my name… was unfortunately let down haha

You aren't the only one. I thought to myself...I don't care if hubby is in San Francisco for the week, I will drive me and the kids through the snow-pocalypse up to MSP and book the 1st flight to NOLA if there is a cruise with my name attached to it. :) LOLZ!!!