French door cabins

abisutton

No, I'm looking at the 4Ks. Just curious about those cabins that aren't between the boats.

I've seen photos of people standing with their door open and you could definitely see water. Wish it wasn't so difficult to pic photos (yes, I've looked at all the cabin-photo websites I could find).

Agree that 4K is the best value aboard. We were on the Legend, got one under the davit (lifeboat holder) and one that opened onto the side of the lifeboat.

Our in-between cabin had a scaffold that crew members were on occasionally, but we could see the sea, sky and shore. Not the whole panorama, but enough to know what the day was looking like. Loved, loved, loved.

Well, I grabbed one. None were available when I switched my May cruise from Fantasy to Pride, but I'd been checking every few days. Sure enough, this morning there were two. :D

Thought about the forward, port-side one (because it's over the chapel and should be really quiet), but I decided I'd rather try the one that's in the aft section. I'm pretty sure there's no band in the lounge beneath, and mine is one of the farthest forward in that section.

I always write a pretty comprehensive review when I return and since this will be a new departure port and new-ish ship for me (I've sailed Miracle twice), I'll try to remember to take lots of pics.