Newbie Oasis questions

dcarjn

Oasis of the Seas departs Port Everglades Sept 1 for her drydock in Rotterdam. She will do some European sailings before she gets to the shipyard. She makes her return 13 night voyage on Oct 14 originating in Rotterdam and arrives in Fort Lauderdale on Oct 27/14

She will do a 5 night sailing to Caribbean to get her back on her Saturday to Saturday schedule.

Is there a website or page I can look at that talks about what they'll be doing to the Oasis while she's in dry dock?

Just off Oasis last Saturday. Soft serve ice cream closes at 6. Café Promenade serves pastries, small sandwiches, coffee, tea and is open almost 24 hrs. Sorrento's serves pizza and is open late. There is also the option of room service.

We stayed at the Bahia Mar Doubletree hotel in January. It is right on the beach (short walk over bridge). About a block or so from restaurants and shops. We will be staying again in July. Beach and pool area are both great,

Since most of your questions have been answered, I won't rehash them by adding my 2 cents.

But one advantage that I've not seen listed here to be "just gold" (as I am) with C&A is that there are priority lines at check-in for Gold Members... on our last trip me and my brother walked right up to the front of an empty Gold Members line for Deck 12 while a large group (many of whom are also members but were just following the pack) lined up in a zig zag line.