Getaway/Breakaway S9 Haven Spa Suites: a couple of questions

joeski27

So do any of the Haven Spa suites have a pole in front of the Jacuzzi? If your suite did not could you reply with your suite number?

Thanks..

We were in 14728...no pole. My mom and sister had 14130...pole in front of jacuzzi.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Forums mobile app

I had a pole in 14738 and I used the tub several times. It did not bother me one bit.

NCL Gem Aug 9th 2014- Bahamas

NCL Breakaway May 4th 2014- Bermuda

CCL Fantasy Nov 2013- Bahamas

NCL Dawn Oct 2011- Bermuda

So do any of the Haven Spa suites have a pole in front of the Jacuzzi? If your suite did not could you reply with your suite number?

Thanks..

Here is a picture of 14728 (no pole):

ry%3D400

and 14130 (pole):

ry%3D400

I just think I liked our room without the pole better but I'm sure it didn't interfere with the Jacuzzi at all.

Here is a picture of 14728 (no pole):

ry%3D400

and 14130 (pole):

ry%3D400

I just think I liked our room without the pole better but I'm sure it didn't interfere with the Jacuzzi at all.

Now with the room with the pole, is there enough clearance for someone to hold on to it and spin around on it?:eek:

Now with the room with the pole, is there enough clearance for someone to hold on to it and spin around on it?:eek:

I don't have any pole dancing experience but I think this one is a little to big for that ;)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Forums mobile app

• 2 years later...
Hope you won't think my next question is silly, but if it takes 40 minutes to fill it, will the water still be hot. (Some of you may be laughing at this question) but at home we run out quickly.

I've been in spa suites twice and the tub is about the size of a normal bathtub. I think it took about 7 minutes to fill tops - and you don't want it to get too full as the water will overflow onto the bedroom floor. So, just like with your tub at home, make sure that you consider water displacement BEFORE you get into this tub. If the water is above the overflow drain, let some out BEFORE starting the jets. BTW, I have one of the largest spa tubs you can buy for home - the Jetta Elite Paradise J24XT which is 72x46x29 and it only takes 15 minutes to fill, so people are Waaaaaaay overstating how long it takes to fill the tub here.

http://www.jettacorp.com/products/j24xt-paradise-72-46-29-oval-jetta-elite-whirlpool-deck-20mounted-216.html

The jetted tub on the Getaway is probably 60x30x15.5, possibly even smaller. For us, it's a big letdown after our tub at home, but we get The Haven Spa Suite to go to the spa AND be in The Haven, so i might use the tub once or twice, but I'd rather go use the water circuit and hydrotherapy at the spa instead.