Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review

Just got off Liberty of the Seas last Thursday. With stops in Belize City and Cozumel. Overall I enjoyed the cruise, nice ship, nice crew. I did not care for CD on this ship but I did see him every where it seemed which was a first. My favorite CD is Marc Walker... Bing Bong! and ACD Erky... From Turkey. Instead of taking pictures and posting them I thought a video might work better! Enjoy!

Any Questions please ask!!!

Tell me about your Belize excursion if you went on one. We just want to spend the day at the beach and thought maybe the private beach by boat would be good. 4 hrs $50 approx a ppl. Know anything about that. Beaches are about all we're interested in this time around. Both Belize and Cozumel. Thank you!

DPSCMiller

Tell me about your Belize excursion if you went on one. We just want to spend the day at the beach and thought maybe the private beach by boat would be good. 4 hrs $50 approx a ppl. Know anything about that. Beaches are about all we're interested in this time around. Both Belize and Cozumel. Thank you!

DPSCMiller

Are you sure? I did the Lamanai and River Cruise excursion and REALLY enjoyed it.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do?sourcePage=shorexByPort&ProductCode=BE62&DestinationCode=

I almost never do ship's excursions, but actually felt that this one was worth the $109! No beach time, just really seeing the countryside and some great Mayan remains.

Edited by Merion_Mom

We've done most of the things they are offering and have been to Tulum and the Ruins on other trips. The low key private island with beach loungers and cocktails sounds perfect for us. If the weather cooperates! Barrier reef snorkel sounded fun. We love snorkeling.

DPSCMiller

DPSCMiller

We did go on one. I will need to work on the video. We ended up doing the Belize zoo and river boat ride. We were one of the first for the tenders and after arriving on the pier made our way to the bus which seemed to be almost an hour drive to the Zoo. Saw many cool animals but which we had more time and it was not crowded at all. When you go to book it is does say something about a $25 fee for professional cameras but we did not have that problem. Next we ate lunch at a resort type area, food was fine. We then boarded river cruise stoping along the way to look at different animals we saw along then way. It dropped us off right back at the pier where we started. Overall it was a lot of fun and neat to see. I did not get to do any beach stuff this time which was fine by me. I live in Daytona Beach so thats why.