Daughter's 40th birthday

Ealasaid46

You could perhaps have dinner in a specialty restaurant on her birthday.

I've seen many people take magnets to decorate their cabin door.

How about a spa treatment or massage to pamper her?

A day in the Persian gardens is also nice.

There is a section of the website called gifts by celebrity that let's you order anything from flowers to on board credit.

If you let the staff know it's her birthday, they will provide a birthday cake, but, in my opinion the LAST THING you need on a cruise is more dessert......

I think a little more information is needed. Will you be in port or at sea? If in port which one? A recommendation for that port could then be made.

Likes, dislikes? A permanent gift like a piece of jewelry? A dinner in one of the restaurants? What is her favourite food?

If a sea day; lunch and bubbles followed by a spa treatment.

The MDR will do a cake and sing to her if that is where you are eating your meals. Make sure to remind them a coulpe of days before......

Cheers, h

You could perhaps have dinner in a specialty restaurant on her birthday.

I've seen many people take magnets to decorate their cabin door.

How about a spa treatment or massage to pamper her?

A day in the Persian gardens is also nice.

There is a section of the website called gifts by celebrity that let's you order anything from flowers to on board credit.

If you let the staff know it's her birthday, they will provide a birthday cake, but, in my opinion the LAST THING you need on a cruise is more dessert......

Another vote for a specialty restaurant dinner party...

A cake in the dining room. I had my 40th birthday on board and I was traveling alone with my then 4 year old. So of course he hadn't planned much in the way of birthday surprises, which was to be expected. My table mates arranged the cake for me! I was so delighted to have everyone singing Happy Birthday to me. The trip was a gift from my father so I felt like it was my birthday the whole 15 glorious days!

Appreciate your replies. Thank you

Instead of ordering the decorations from Celebrity, which in my opinion are extremely over priced and minimal, I broke into my aunt and uncles room (uncle gave me key while he stayed with my aunt up on the pool deck) and fully decorated with tons of fun things I got from the dollar store, I even got my aunt a birthday tiara......

40 in the dollar store goes a long way:)