Breeze Lido Cabin...Too Noisy?

daremi3

This question is for anyone who has stayed on Carnival Breeze in cabins 10260-10291. ( or Magic/Dream)

How bad is the noise level in these rooms? I expect some noise but did you experience enough interruption that you will never book these rooms again? What was the noise from i.e. Kids, music, drunks, elevator traffic, furniture...? Was it only during certain times? Did it disturb your sleep at night? Did you nap during the day? What room were you in? Any experience you would like to share would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by daremi3

Family members had one of these cabins on the Breeze in August, and it was one of the best areas in the ship (IMHO). This is an area that I would definitely book, as long as the price is right. The prices for a room on the Lido is usually higher due to the location/category.

Edited by sjcruiser

This question is for anyone who has stayed on Carnival Breeze in cabins 10260-10291. ( or Magic/Dream)

How bad is the noise level in these rooms? I expect some noise but did you experience enough interruption that you will never book these rooms again? What was the noise from i.e. Kids, music, drunks, elevator traffic, furniture...? Was it only during certain times? Did it disturb your sleep at night? Did you nap during the day? What room were you in? Any experience you would like to share would be appreciated. Thanks.

Also, I was in a balcony on deck 9 directly under lido, I never heard anything.

We were in 10274 on Dream, 10277 on Breeze and will be in 10277 on Magic. How's that for an answer? :D

Seriously, we book all our cruises on Lido Deck (except Spirit class ships that don't have cabins on Lido.) The cabins are so close to the pools and buffet. There are swooshing Star Trek doors between the living areas and the outdoors. We've never been disturbed by any noise from the Lido Deck, not even the deck parties nor the big screen.

I hope you love the Lido as much as we do.

We stayed in 10278 on the Breeze, last April.

This is probably the quietest cabin we've had.

VERY little foot traffic in the halls, as the only people IN the halls, have cabins there.

The only time we heard any noise was on our balcony one night....I believe the night of the Mexican party on the Lido.

AWESOME location....You won't be disappointed.:D:D

Well I don't want my secret to get out but we love the Lido.

We had 10282 on the Dream, Breeze and booked the same room again for New Years on the Breeze. You pay extra but it is worth it. The only night it was a bit noisy was the 2 deck party nights, but I bring ear plugs for that.

Enjoy!

On our last 4 cruises we have had the very first cabin on lido deck right next to the pool area. For us that is the best cabins on the ship we haven't had any problems with noise and they are great all you do is walk a few feet and you are at the buffet and if there is a deck party you are right there. I love Lido deck cabins.:o

We have 10277 and 10279 booked for our upcoming Breeze cruise. I am happy to hear there was very little noise. Excited to stay on Lido for the first time.

Say hi to our cabin for us. We were in her back in October. Fantastic location!

When you exit your cabin, turn left. Follow to the end and you'll come to a door on your right. Go through it. :D

Thank you all. I just made the switch!!!!

Empress is usually my go to deck. Just for central location and quiet halls. Last year I had Vista, but I'm not a fan of the protruding Promenade, even from deck nine. Only way to avoid it is a cove. Which is sooo far from my beloved Cloud Nine! What to do???

Lido just gets me closer to the spa and deck fun. I'll def add earplugs to the list just in case!!!:::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm glad to hear that...which cabin were you in? I'm in 9447 on Breeze next month and was nervous about the noise from the Lido deck!

We were in 11258 on the Panorama and never heard a thing. But we also prefer close to the elevators because we don't think they are noisy and you can't beat the convenience. So YMMV since most others think the elevator areas are loud.

We were in 10272 on the Breeze, 2 weeks ago and loved it! Only noise we had was our neighbors next door on the first night but after that it was quiet. Didn't hear the deck parties, movies, or kids.

If it is available in the future we will always book on the lido.

No noise at all.

• 2 weeks later...

What was your room number on your cruise? How did you like the location? we are in rooms 9438 & 9440 (balcony room and across hall inside room for the kids). Thanks in advance.

Not so patiently waiting for April 20th. :mad:

Jason