Saved some $$ Sun June 2014 AK price drop

jimsig

Just checked the website and our cabin category on the Sun this June in AK is down $50pp + tax and the OBC's were back to what we got when we booked originally.

It's not a ton, but I'm doing the happy dance. Pays for an excursion!

I am new to NCL.

I have a suite booked on the Sun for next April and if the price does go down on the web site, will they automatically apply OBC to my account or do I have to keep watching and "apply" for it?

It's up to you to keep checking, there are some websites that will check for you and alert you to any changes. Off hand I don't remember what those sites were. If it's before final payment and you find a price decrease they deduct that amount off you bill. But you need to make sure it's worth it before you do. If you only save $100 and the OBC's are not available it may not be worth it to you to save $100 on the cabin and give up say $200-300 in OBC's.

When I booked orig I booked an OV and got the free Bacl upgrade along with a total of $200 OBC. $100 for booking that cabin and another $100 for booking a cruise tour. Those OBC's were being offered again along with the reduction in price.