Difference between....

saphir

Location and cabin size, if you wish the bigger room and balcony choose B2 or B3. B1 are small rooms and small balconies.

Be sure to look at the deck plan carefully. I have B2 cabin 12154 booked and it appears to be a smaller cabin and balcony. The identical location on decks 11 and below are B1. I'm assuming the category difference is due to the fact that deck 12 is only 2 decks away from the action and the lower decks are 3 or more.

Location and cabin size, if you wish the bigger room and balcony choose B2 or B3. B1 are small rooms and small balconies.

From what I been looking at it more location and not size. I see B-1's that are the same size as B2 and B3. If you look closely at the deck plans you can see size difference.

The small size cabins were Cat 6, which now they have done over with B1- B3.

Edited by Bosjoe

From what I been looking at it more location and not size. I see B-1's that are the same size as B2 and B3. If you look closely at the deck plans you can see size difference.

The small size cabins were Cat 6, which now they have done over with B1- B3.

There is no B2 or B3 that was a CAT 6.

There is no B2 or B3 that was a CAT 6.

Maybe I should have phrase that better.

The small size cabins were Cat 6. Now the new charts small size cabins are in B1 and B2, also Large size cabins are in B1-B3 with a majority of the B1 as smaller size. All B3 are larger size and forward on the ship

Can you tell me the difference between category B1 and B2 on Divina. Thank, you

A deck plan is worth a thousand words. Avoid B-1, they look at the life boats, or on higher decks have smaller rooms and balconies. For a few dollars more the B-2 are a much better value. We have sailed Divina on B-2. It was great. Avoid B-1.

When I place my cursor over the balcony area on the deck plans it says the sq footage and B1 and B2 are the same. Also, the lifeboats are in the narrow section of the ship and that is where the B2 cabins are. If you are on deck 8 you will have those lifeboats right below your balcony. While it is still below the balcony, being higher up on deck 10 or 11 you do not see it as much when sitting on the balcony looking out.

I believe they have the different categories for location, not size!