Carnival Iced Tea

I am a huge (not that big just drink alot:D ) iced tea drinker. I drink iced tea all year round. I read on a post that the iced tea on board Carnival was terrible? I was planning on skipping the soda card and just drinking my favorite also but in light of this.....anyone have an opinion? THANKS!

Well, living in the south, I am an iced tea snob... It's not iced tea if it is not sweet tea, and if it's not made with sugar water, it's not fit for drinking :D If it has to be "doctored", it's not worth it... Carnival's tea would never do for an iced tea snob :D So for me, I don't care for it... now, they DO make a pretty good Long Island Iced Tea :p

Well, living in the south, I am an iced tea snob... It's not iced tea if it is not sweet tea, and if it's not made with sugar water, it's not fit for drinking :D If it has to be "doctored", it's not worth it... Carnival's tea would never do for an iced tea snob :D So for me, I don't care for it... now, they DO make a pretty good Long Island Iced Tea :p

Wow ! What a snob !!!:eek: :D

I drink a lot of tea and am from the South also. I thought the tea onboard Carnival was not great either but I could live with it for a week.

Wow ! What a snob !!!:eek: :D

I drink a lot of tea and am from the South also. I thought the tea onboard Carnival was not great either but I could live with it for a week.

That's because you are a WEIRDO :p LMAO!!!!!!

Now Dan, when would I have TIME to drink iced tea????????? :D

I am a huge (not that big just drink alot:D ) iced tea drinker. THANKS!

I can see it now....

Honey are you in the bathroom again?? It is only my 34th trip, not bad for today!!

(it is now 3am) Honey why arent you asleep yet, I dont know why I can never seem to fall asleep at night.

Im from the northeast and maybe our tastebuds are different here but IMHO I thing the Ice Tea on board Carnival is great!!

I am a huge (not that big just drink alot:D ) iced tea drinker. I drink iced tea all year round. I read on a post that the iced tea on board Carnival was terrible? I was planning on skipping the soda card and just drinking my favorite also but in light of this.....anyone have an opinion? THANKS!

I too am an iced tea drinker. Carnival's is typical unsweetened - like most restaurants. They provide sugar, sweet & low and splenda (i think) if you prefer to drink it sweetened.

True...it is not like my home brewed tea...since it is made from a concentrate, but it is close enough for us! ;)

Do they not have sugar for the tea?Say it isnt so..:(

Corina, they have sugar for the tea, LOL!!!! But those of us that are snobs know that you can never make good iced tea once the tea is cold using sugar packets :D LOL!

I will say, I have had tea up North, and if you like that, you probably won't mind the tea on the ship....

OK........here's how to have the best iced tea on the ship! Go to lido deck and grab some tea bags (they have several types to choose from). Get some sugar packets (or splenda). Go back to your room and call room service. Ask for a POT of hot water (yes, they will bring it to you). Place your tea bags in the pot and let steep, add your sugar and pour over a glass heaped with ice. You can keep a fresh pot of tea in your room all day this way.....it's the best!!!!

Cheryl:p

OK........here's how to have the best iced tea on the ship! Go to lido deck and grab some tea bags (they have several types to choose from). Get some sugar packets (or splenda). Go back to your room and call room service. Ask for a POT of hot water (yes, they will bring it to you). Place your tea bags in the pot and let steep, add your sugar and pour over a glass heaped with ice. You can keep a fresh pot of tea in your room all day this way.....it's the best!!!!

Cheryl:p

It is the best alternative to the swill that they call iced tea. I'm from the north but have to have my "sweet tea" just about every day. It's sitting next to my keyboard right now :D .

I'm from the South, too, and the tea is ok. Reminds me instant, but I can and do drink it. They also have lemonade and I usually mix some of that in. Voila - instant Arnold Palmer! They have all kinds of fake and real sugar including splenda and sugar in the raw. Also fresh lemon.

There is always hot water available as well as tea bags. And ice. As mentioned, for the purists or tea snobs, they can make their own. Or heck, the real snobs can bring their own tea bags.

Darn, don't seem to have a pic of the hot water... (note to self)

dzBlMjccWZ-wn7+Jtrz0nuZb5qFwI05-0300.jpg

A70gfoXRoZ9oUJrSDdJCdK-MkBwQRdVc0300.jpg

Archived