Searching for a thread

I.m certain there used to be a box here where you could type in a word and search for a thread in this forum. I can't find this. Can anyone help or is it just me?

You are right. The Search function has been down since the recent problems with the site. Hopefully it will be restored soon as it is an excellent tool.

I.m certain there used to be a box here where you could type in a word and search for a thread in this forum. I can't find this. Can anyone help or is it just me?

The search facility doesn't seem to be working at the moment. At the top there is a search box to search CC - is that the one you mean?!

The search facility doesn't seem to be working at the moment. At the top there is a search box to search CC - is that the one you mean?!

I think Langtoncouple probably means the Search function on this Forum Jules. It's usually found in a box on the top right of the threads table. It is really frustrating to not have it working. I often look for things I know I've read on here but have forgotten the details (not an unusual occurrence! ) :o There's so much useful info buried in these threads I hope it's soon working again.

I think Langtoncouple probably means the Search function on this Forum Jules. It's usually found in a box on the top right of the threads table. It is really frustrating to not have it working. I often look for things I know I've read on here but have forgotten the details (not an unusual occurrence! ) :o There's so much useful info buried in these threads I hope it's soon working again.

The search facility on individual people's posts is not working either - I was looking for some information I had posted & also Cruising Linda had posted but not able to currently :(

I thought it was just me, or that maybe I needed to upgrade my browser to get it back - thanks for confirming I'm not going mad!

I hope it comes back before I start planning my shore days for my next cruise - you've all been a massive help to me on previous cruises, hopefully I can return the favours one day!

I am sure I have been missing the forum search facility for quite a while now. At least this side of Christmas. I had posted about this around the 12th Feb but it was lost with all the other posts from that date when CC went down.

To be honest a search facility on a site such as this is vital to access the huge depth of combined knowledge of all the good people from this forum. The searchability is what gives this place its edge over FB.

On another note, is anyone else having trouble signing in on here?.. Explorer keeps welcoming me then kicking me out, similar with Chrome... I can only get on here now by sneaking up on it with Firefox :confused: :confused:

Oh for the good old days when CC only went down for half an hour every morning at 09:00 Hrs & if it caught you posting at that time it either disappeared completely or you ended up quadruple posting. :)

You are right, Stevio, about the lack of a search facility being a pain. Hopefully it will be sorted soon. I remember the 9.30 upgrade and the triple posting :D

I have been dropping in to the Celebrity board and there is a search facility there, but it isn't working properly and brings up something totally unrelated to what you asked for.

I hope it is sorted soon as it is holding back my planning ;)