Only 1 Iceland Cruise in 2015?

DH and I have been waiting for the 2015 schedules so we could book a cruise that went to both Iceland and Norway. In 2014 there were 3 cruises with Iceland in the itinerary, but it looks like there's only 1 for 2015. Am I missing something, or did RCL drop the other visits to Iceland? Any idea why?

I currently have a hold on a D1 aft cabin for the 1 sailing in 2015 and will probably go ahead and put down the deposit before the end of the day. It's pricey, but hopefully the price will drop as the cruise gets closer - especially if Iceland isn't a popular itinerary.

Now if I can just find a cheaper way to fly to/from London.......

We are doing a TA this spring and are using Icelandair for our return flight. They allow you to spend time in Iceland for no extra charge. They were by far the most affordable one-way fare. This is an option for you to have time in Iceland as well as chose a a cruise date that suits you since finding a cruise that stops in Iceland is not easy.

DH and I have been waiting for the 2015 schedules so we could book a cruise that went to both Iceland and Norway. In 2014 there were 3 cruises with Iceland in the itinerary, but it looks like there's only 1 for 2015. Am I missing something, or did RCL drop the other visits to Iceland? Any idea why?

I currently have a hold on a D1 aft cabin for the 1 sailing in 2015 and will probably go ahead and put down the deposit before the end of the day. It's pricey, but hopefully the price will drop as the cruise gets closer - especially if Iceland isn't a popular itinerary.

Now if I can just find a cheaper way to fly to/from London.......

Check out Celebrity; they have a few for this year on Eclipse and Infinity so presume they'll offer similar sailings next year ;). This year, a few on our Infinity sailing jumped ship from Brilliance as RCI changed the itinerary a few months after opening (think they dropped the Faroe Islands :confused:).

Our prices have only risen since we booked, however that may change nearer sailing (I do think they tend to keep higher prices if there are fewer sailings for a particular cruise, though).