Upgrade Fairy Happy Dance!

artist47

on the Star -- complimentary upgrade to mini suite balcony (MA) and $150 more OBC. Star is becoming my new favourite ship and I haven't even stepped onboard for the first time....LOL!

flying_fairies-1872.gif

Congrats and enjoy! Love the fairies!

Congrats and enjoy! Love the fairies!

Thanks!!!! I hope you get to use these fairies soon for your own sailing...NCL does seem to be upgrading people a LOT and my TA told me this would happen...I didn't believe her...I really thought I would be in the cabin I booked and I was content with that ....never dreamed I would get this call! :)

Thanks!!!! I hope you get to use these fairies soon for your own sailing...NCL does seem to be upgrading people a LOT and my TA told me this would happen...I didn't believe her...I really thought I would be in the cabin I booked and I was content with that ....never dreamed I would get this call! :)

I will keep my fingers crossed! Although I'm very very happy with the current cabin.

Thanks everyone...I am planning to at least stop and say hello at the CC roll call on board. I am hoping that a brother of mine will decide to sail with me at the last minute. But if not, it's all good...I'm used to going solo...but my bro hasn't had a vacation in 15 years...yes, FIFTEEN, and his partner died a few years ago and he hasn't had a break since. If you are a person who prays, please pray for M. that he will be able to get away and go with me to experience his first cruise.

Than I am hoping that a brother of mine will decide to sail with me at the last minute. But if not, it's all good...I'm used to going solo...but my bro hasn't had a vacation in 15 years...yes, FIFTEEN, and his partner died a few years ago and he hasn't had a break since. If you are a person who prays, please pray for M. that he will be able to get away and go with me to experience his first cruise.

FIFTEEN YEARS! I think it's time for an intervention. Start packing up all his clothes and drive him to the port! :D

Thanks everyone! Will toast you with a champagne cocktail!

And yes, I'm thinking of sneaking over to M's house and just packing his suitcase ....I already added him to the booking (the cabin is already paid for anyway) and paid the port charges for him...if he really digs his in and says he can't go, I don't care about the money --- just want him to be able to get away quick.

I think I even know where he keeps his passport. :D

How to get his suit to the cleaners without him missing it????