Ice shows on NOS

Looking at some compasses, it appears that there were 2 Ice shows per day times 2 days. It also appeared that tickets were being given out as soon as 1:30 on boarding day. This seems a little quick seeing as how we might barely be on the ship by 1:30. Who has gotten tickets for this at what times and for what show? I'm concerned decent seats might be gone if we wait too late.

When are the tickets available online? I don't see that as an option yet for our May 11 cruise.

There are no advance reservations for the ice show (or any show) on Navigator. They will tell you how to get tickets once you get on board.

I am looking at the daily compass that was posted on the Blog for NOS 7 day Western Caribbean.

Day 1 Compass says you can get ice skating tickets from 1:30-3:00 at Royal Promenade Deck 5

Day 2 Compass says tickets are available 9am-10am studio B deck 3 aft

I think Shows are on on Day 3 at 2:00pm and at 4:00pm and then on Day 4 at 6:30pm and 8:30pm.

Thanks..what I'm trying to find out is, are the tickets for a particular show date and time? If we wait till 3:00 to get them, are we going to be shut out or limited on dates and times?

Usually when they distribute tickets to the ice show, you can ask for tickets to any of the performances.

OK, so it really don't matter if you pick up those tickets at 12:30 or 3:00 as long as they are not"sold out" for the time you want since seats are first come 1st served. Anyone have any idea how many seats that arena holds and if there are any bad seats?

Studio B holds approx 900 people. There are seats that are behind support structures.

Edited by clarea

I was pleased. I'm not a jr fan but I don't dislike him either. He's upfront and honest and I admire all the finese he's shown being compared to his dad. My guy is Tony Stewart and he didn't do too well.

On the other subject, looks like I don't need to rush and be there right at 12:30 to get a couple of tickets. We'd probably do the second day later shows anyway. Thanks for all the info.