Adventure of the Seas virgin !

RICO72

I'm booked on AOTS for May 2014 out of Southampton - the first time on RCI, let alone this ship. As the search feature is currently AWOL, you fine people may be able to answer the following :

1. What is, generally, the earliest time I can embark at the City terminal ? Can it be a time of my choosing or am I limited to a time that RCI specify ?

2. I have a D2 grade (superior balcony) stateroom booked. Does it have a fridge/cooler ?

3. What toiletries are supplied/replenished ?

4. I have $200 stateroom OBC. Can this be used to offset/pay for the gratuities, or is just limited to other onboard revenue streams ?

5. If I remember correctly that I read this somewhere - is the Windjammer open for dinner on the final evening or not ?

6. Is there a section of the Windjammer that gets partitioned off in the evening for a casual dress waiter-served menu, or is it all continually self-serve buffet ?

7. Roughly what time do you get "chucked off" if you choose to self-help disembark ?

Many, many thanks in advance for any, and all, helpful replies.:D

I'm booked on AOTS for May 2014 out of Southampton - the first time on RCI, let alone this ship. As the search feature is currently AWOL, you fine people may be able to answer the following :

1. What is, generally, the earliest time I can embark at the City terminal ? Can it be a time of my choosing or am I limited to a time that RCI specify ?

2. I have a D2 grade (superior balcony) stateroom booked. Does it have a fridge/cooler ?

3. What toiletries are supplied/replenished ?

4. I have $200 stateroom OBC. Can this be used to offset/pay for the gratuities, or is just limited to other onboard revenue streams ?

5. If I remember correctly that I read this somewhere - is the Windjammer open for dinner on the final evening or not ?

6. Is there a section of the Windjammer that gets partitioned off in the evening for a casual dress waiter-served menu, or is it all continually self-serve buffet ?

7. Roughly what time do you get "chucked off" if you choose to self-help disembark ?

Many, many thanks in advance for any, and all, helpful replies.:D

I'll answer all I can:

2. Yes, it's a mini-bar, so you'll have to request it be emptied by your cabin steward, and its more of a cooler than a true fridge.

3. Soap for the sink and Shampoo/Shower Gel for the shower. I am not sure of any other toiletries, though.

4. OBC can be used for the auto-gratuities unless you are MyTime Dining and will be pre-paying your gratuities with final payment.

5. Windjammer is open each night for dinner.

6. The sectioned-off area of the Windjammer is still buffet. The area with the "nicer" table cloths and dishes is next to the Asian section of the buffet, but you can bring food from the entire Windjammer selection and just sit in the "nicer" area.

7. Depends on the itinerary, but probably within 2 hours of when people first start disembarking.

I can answer some questions.

Each stateroom comes with a cooler. It is usually filled with items for purchase.

Toiletries include bars of soap and a combo shampoo/conditioner in the shower.

You can use your OBC for gratuities, as long as you have not prepaid your gratuities.