Question pertaining to 123 GO options and OBC

mikeysed

Hi,

I am booking through travel agent.

Couple simple questions...

1) I told her we are choosing the classic beverage package for 2. Now what does she do with this information? I mean, is it documented anywhere that this is what I am choosing? Should I have it on my invoice... or how does Celebrity know this is what we chose?

2) We are receiving an OBC... how do I know the exact amount is posted and is there anyway to check besides waiting once onboard and seeing it on my TV once the cruise begins?

Thanks!

I never booked with 123 GO before, and first time with an OBC...

Sailing the Reflection Nov 8th of this year (2014)!

Edited by mikeysed

The drink package will show in your reservation online. OBC will show when you can see your statement on board.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Forums mobile app

Even though I book through a travel agent.. I can still log on to Celebrity's site to see certain things?

Your drink package should show up as a line item on your booking confirmation-guest copy. Under the Booking Charges on the first page, it should list BEV123GO

If the OBC is from Celebrity, it will be a little further down the page under Onboard Credits -Currency

If the OBC is from your TA, they should state the amount they are giving you in an email, but it will not appear until you board the ship. We've always received a card in the room that we have a gift of OBC and how much and who it is from. It might not appear on the account for a couple of days. If you don't get either of those, contact your TA before the ship sails.

I got everything in writing from my agent. Not only the "contract" but everyhting spelled out in an email.

On the Celebrity site I can see the BEV123GO under My Offers. But, I cannot see any OBC from Celebrity. I have some and it was confirmed but I cannot see it. I don't expect to see the TA OBC until I get on the ship.

enjoy,

I thought the same as you and i checked here on cruise critic and someone mentioned take a photo copy of your OBC or 123 go invoice and take it on the ship with you. I'm glad I did - I was waiting for a $200 OBC and after 2 days it still wasnt' there so I went to the front desk with my copies and within 2 days I had my OBC. They told me they had to fax it to head office and they look after it from there but it was good that I had my copies.

Hi,

I am booking through travel agent.

Couple simple questions...

1) I told her we are choosing the classic beverage package for 2. Now what does she do with this information? I mean, is it documented anywhere that this is what I am choosing? Should I have it on my invoice... or how does Celebrity know this is what we chose?

2) We are receiving an OBC... how do I know the exact amount is posted and is there anyway to check besides waiting once onboard and seeing it on my TV once the cruise begins?

Thanks!

I never booked with 123 GO before, and first time with an OBC...

Sailing the Reflection Nov 8th of this year (2014)!