Port of Norfolk

BLGBEACHGAL

Anyone heard any more information on which ship will be heading to Norfolk. Trying to plan a family cruise in June or July 2015 and looking for a port centrally located to as many of us as possible.

No ship has been named yet for Norfolk to my knowledge, but odds on favorite is Splendor. However, I think she will only be sailing a few trips in Spring and Fall, not over the summer. I think she will be sailing out of NYC in June and July.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

They haven't announced (probably haven't even yet decided) which ship will be in Norfolk and RSL is correct, they are planning again to be spring and fall cruises. Last year they are only in May and October, and I would expect the same int 2015.

~Katy

I did see where they said Spring and Fall, just hoping that maybe at least June. I don't really care for the itinerary from Baltimore, so I will just wait for some of the other itineraries to open up in the Florida ports We already have the Dream itinerary from New Orleans so we might book one of those. My family hasn't been to Belize or Roatan and I love those ports. Thanks for getting back to me so soon.

I did see where they said Spring and Fall, just hoping that maybe at least June. I don't really care for the itinerary from Baltimore, so I will just wait for some of the other itineraries to open up in the Florida ports We already have the Dream itinerary from New Orleans so we might book one of those. My family hasn't been to Belize or Roatan and I love those ports. Thanks for getting back to me so soon.

We've done most of the Caribbean while cruising, and our family didn't want to fly to Florida to catch the boat this year. Only two of us have been to Belize and Roatan, which I told them is worth the trip or worth the aggravation of flying, so most have changed their minds and are going. If you can get a cruise to Belize or Roatan, I would go.

We've done most of the Caribbean while cruising, and our family didn't want to fly to Florida to catch the boat this year. Only two of us have been to Belize and Roatan, which I told them is worth the trip or worth the aggravation of flying, so most have changed their minds and are going. If you can get a cruise to Belize or Roatan, I would go.

I have to agree, I loved Belize and Roatan. I think my favorite islands in the Caribbean would have to be Jamaica, Curacao and Aruba, though. But my favorite cruises are my Hawaiian cruises! Oh, who am I kidding all my DH has to say to me is "got another one booked yet?" and I am ready to book another one. I feel more secure if I have at least 2 or 3 booked at a time. Lol! It sure helps when you have these cold winter days, gives you something to plan.