Vancouver Entertainment book

DaveOKC

In the past we have gotten an Entertainment book for our Vancouver visits and it was worthwhile.

I am waiting for when they reduce the the price to below $10 (usually in the Spring).

Are there any good deals in it this year for food and tourist places near Canada Place? From what I can see, I am considering Vancouver Lookout (2/1 coupon) and Water Street Cafe and/or Fairmont hotel for dining.

Also - how is Water Street Cafe?

DaveOKC

Be careful - Vancouver sells out quickly, at least over the last 3 years. I've never paid less than $15, and got that price only once; if you see the price drop to $20 or less I'd grab one then.

We used so few of our vouchers last year that we barely broke even (paid $25) - there has been a steady drop in the number of 'big' attractions and good restaurants, and the restrictions on those that remain have been tightening up (we were turned away at Science World because of small print - really small!) so if you're going to be here on a Holiday weekend assume that your vouchers for entry to attractions will not be valid.

WSC is OK, but I feel there are better options for similar cost, or equally-good ones for less money. With a coupon (1 free entree if you buy a second was the previous deal I seem to recall) it's not so bad value though.

• 2 weeks later...
And sign up for Groupon Vancouver- We found several good offers there

Good idea - thanks.

I use Groupon locally an for areas we frequent on vacation. I did not think they did Canada.

DaveOKC

Entertainment has a sale on - all books $17.00 and free shipping. Will try and retrieve the email I got about that but right now Yahoo mail is acting up.

Cheers!

Dennis

Edited by Urban trekker