Difference between kid and adult cupcake classes

KD2468x

Can anyone tell me what the differences are between the kid and adult cupcake decorating classes? I know the adults can make hamburgers and fries and others, what do the kids make and does anyone have pics? I've seen pics of the adult class cupcakes. I'm not sure which class to put my 10 yr old daughter and I in.

Can anyone tell me what the differences are between the kid and adult cupcake decorating classes? I know the adults can make hamburgers and fries and others, what do the kids make and does anyone have pics? I've seen pics of the adult class cupcakes. I'm not sure which class to put my 10 yr old daughter and I in.

Last I remember reading, the kids class makes a lion cupcake. Easier for the kids to pipe strings of lion mane on the cupcake. There are pictures out there but with the search function down, they are harder to find.:(

Last I remember reading, the kids class makes a lion cupcake. Easier for the kids to pipe strings of lion mane on the cupcake. There are pictures out there but with the search function down, they are harder to find.:(

It probably changes. Last march we did Oasis and the children's class made a monkey. We'll see on the Allure next month what it is now.

Here is a photo from the youth class. They are pretty basic, but they did make two instead of one cupcake.

My daughter has done both the youth class and the adult class. My experience has been that the youth classes generally have a lot of younger kids (5-8 years). Your 10 year old may prefer the adult class. I was however, informed that the youth class is targeted for children under the age of 12.

060_zps32336fd4.jpg

My daughter made a monkey cupcake on the Independence last month.

I don't know how to post pics...

but I could email you a few if you'd like.:cool:

Set up a free account on a hosting site, I use photobucket.

Once you upload a photo, the site makes a link that you cut and paste into your post, and it then shows up as a picture. Use the link called :IMG

So here's a screenshot, notice on the right the "links to share photo section,"

image_zps4cf48c6d.jpg

I simply cut and paste the line that says img and I get:

CruiseNovember2003024_zps8fb13314.jpg

Easy peasy. Just preview your post to make sure it worked. And did I mention it's free?

Edited by DrD

Set up a free account on a hosting site, I use photobucket.

Once you upload a photo, the site makes a link that you cut and paste into your post, and it then shows up as a picture. Use the link called :IMG

So here's a screenshot, notice on the right the "links to share photo section,"

image_zps4cf48c6d.jpg

I simply cut and paste the line that says img and I get:

CruiseNovember2003024_zps8fb13314.jpg

Easy peasy. Just preview your post to make sure it worked. And did I mention it's free?

Love this photo of the little guy in his tux, DrD!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app