Pictures of different cups on Carnival?

sturderick

I wanted something light to drink tonight and made a Caipirinha, or my variation (lime smashed with a muddler, sugar, Sprite, vodka and ice). The closest cup I could find to fit the moment was my disco ball. As stated, they're sold in the disco or nightclub on most ships.

You can actually get the disco ball in the atrium bar, at least on the Breeze a duple weeks ago. On the end of the bar they have the bottles of beer they offer and there were 3 different cups including the disco ball. After seeing the pics above, the other cup, besides the whale tale, was the red fish. I just didn't take notice if they were always there or if it was because it was a formal night.

I have that one! It's on the dresser in our guest room and every time I go in there and see it I remember the fun time I had drinking out of it I got quite the buzz from it! ;)

Are the Red Frog and Blue Iguana Tervis tumblers still around?

Yes - they can be purchased at the respective bars on Lido. The pub on the Breeze didn't have them. I have tried for three cruises now to get the Red Frog on Liberty and they were always sold out (was able to purchase the Blue Iguana one.) Finally brought one home from the Breeze a few weeks ago.

Platinum gift is no longer Tervis, it was Nike hats last fall and is now a mesh tote bag with a cooler in it.

We have all of them but the disco ball. We got a green parrot one on the Liberty in December.

A green parrot one would sure look cool at the Jimmy Buffett concert we're going to right after we get back from out cruise!! I'll keep my eye out for that one.

We are going on the Breeze in May and I was wondering what kind of collector cups they had on that ship? Does anyone have pictures of them? I have a whale tail so I know what that one looks like. Thanks :)

Red Frog Rum and Blue Iguana Tervis tumblers are available for sale at the Lido bars.

423187819_CarnivalTervisTumblers.jpg.09feb12f51fb07d77952168255aac777.jpg