Unlimited Beverage Package Dates

jlfawley

Hello, we will be cruising on the Epic April 13th thru April 20th. I read that the UBP is not available through April 15th. Just wondering if anybody out there knows if it will be available at all during this cruise. Maybe can be purchased on April 15th for the remainder of the cruise?

Thanks for any help you all may have to offer. Just love this site, so much useful information.

People have reported here that the package is not for sale at all on cruises that depart during the blackout period.

Either way, as rsullivan said, the package must be purchased to entire length of the cruise and since it's normally only sold on embarkation day and the second day, one couldn't get it on the third day even if they wanted to.

People have reported here that the package is not for sale at all on cruises that depart during the blackout period.
The thing is, there has only been one Spring Break blackout so far (in 2013). It will be interesting to see if people report any adjustments to the rules for 2014.

We are on that same sailing and I pre purchased the Soda Package by calling my NCL cruise consultant two days ago.

SeaThruU

There is no restriction on the soda package. I don't think there is a big problem with people drinking too much coke and causing a nuisance onboard.

Thanks for your responses. I was thinking the package might not be available. I am sure it will be a great cruise, was just hoping to have the option of purchasing the package. My husband and I will be cruising without the kids for the first time in a long time, so we plan on having some adult beverages this cruise.:eek:

My husband and I will be cruising without the kids for the first time in a long time, so we plan on having some adult beverages this cruise.:eek:

Don't worry about it, many people have reported here that even though they had purchased the package, they'd have saved money when paying per drink without the package - for some it can be a beneficial thing to get but since it's not offered on your cruise, just go with what you can get -- and have a great cruise! :)

Thanks for your responses. I was thinking the package might not be available. I am sure it will be a great cruise, was just hoping to have the option of purchasing the package. My husband and I will be cruising without the kids for the first time in a long time, so we plan on having some adult beverages this cruise.:eek:

Depending on what you drink, there may be some benefit in other deals. If you drink wine then you could consider the Viva Vino package. Means you can have wine with your meals relatively cheaply. They will store unfinished bottles for you.