Combining Multiple Reservations

TaraMatt

Hello! Does anyone know if I can combine multiple reservations on myNCL?

Here is our situation - we booked three inside rooms for our party of 6 - 1 adult and 1 child in each room. I did booking and it is all for our immediate family plus our au pair. I will doing all of the payments, arranging excursions and dinner reservations, etc for the whole party. Is it possible to combine them all onto myNCL account so I can do it all from there? When I try to look up the reservation for the other two, it says it can't find it.

It is funny, because even though I did the booking, they sent the email for my husband's room and the other two to me (our au pair had not sailed previously with them). You would think that they would keep it all with me as I am paying, but I guess not :o

Has anyone done what I am trying to do? I am trying to make it easier on myself plus be able to book for a party of 6 for dinners :D

Here is our situation - we booked three inside rooms for our party of 6 - 1 adult and 1 child in each room. I did booking and it is all for our immediate family plus our au pair. I will doing all of the payments, arranging excursions and dinner reservations, etc for the whole party. Is it possible to combine them all onto myNCL account so I can do it all from there? When I try to look up the reservation for the other two, it says it can't find it.

It is funny, because even though I did the booking, they sent the email for my husband's room and the other two to me (our au pair had not sailed previously with them). You would think that they would keep it all with me as I am paying, but I guess not :o

Has anyone done what I am trying to do? I am trying to make it easier on myself plus be able to book for a party of 6 for dinners :D

Go to NCL.com and call them (or us the link to have them call you back). You, your husband, your baby sitter, and your kids will have a blast.

As far as I know there is no way to combine the reservations. You need to make a screen name and password for your husband for the one reservation and another for the au pair for that reservation. (You can use the same passwords if you want to make it a little easier on yourself.) You will need to log into each "account" to complete the online registration (at any time) and print out your e-docs once they are ready around 60 days out. You may be able to make reservations for all by calling NCL - not sure about that.

99% sure you can not combine them~ everything will have to be done under each separate reservation #

Edited by Alliezona09

We are on the BA in 22 days, yay - 3 cabins, 6 people - all part of the extended family, via TA booking and they are linked together - she called into NCL for us as they messed up 2 out of 4 Latitude numbers, AGAIN.

For optional MDR reservations, you only need 1 name on the account to book it, for party of 2, 4, 6 or 8. All confirmed. Others won't have to do a thing. This dining option to pre-book is new & not sure if it's fleet-wide or a trial run.

It can be done for Specialty dining too, except it's billed immediately to CC and since we are using plenty of OBC, we will wait & do it onboard, no big deal & if they can't fit us it, too bad - we will spend those in the gift shop and/or duty-free.

For shows, you need to do it by staterooms or cabins, so cannot be combined.

For email/contacts & notices from TA and/or NCL, it's all coming to my email address and that's fine, but as far as reviewing details, making changes & printing out certain info, it has to be done via the individual booking #'s assigned by NCL - that include OLCI (Online Checkin) - for security & privacy reasons, if nothing else.

Edited by mking8288

:D

We are on the BA in 22 days, yay - 3 cabins, 6 people - all part of the extended family, via TA booking and they are linked together - she called into NCL for us as they messed up 2 out of 4 Latitude numbers, AGAIN.

For optional MDR reservations, you only need 1 name on the account to book it, for party of 2, 4, 6 or 8. All confirmed. Others won't have to do a thing. This dining option to pre-book is new & not sure if it's fleet-wide or a trial run.

It can be done for Specialty dining too, except it's billed immediately to CC and since we are using plenty of OBC, we will wait & do it onboard, no big deal & if they can't fit us it, too bad - we will spend those in the gift shop and/or duty-free.

For shows, you need to do it by staterooms or cabins, so cannot be combined.

For email/contacts & notices from TA and/or NCL, it's all coming to my email address and that's fine, but as far as reviewing details, making changes & printing out certain info, it has to be done via the individual booking #'s assigned by NCL - that include OLCI (Online Checkin) - for security & privacy reasons, if nothing else.

Okay...that is what I thought and it is a bummer! As the master planner/master of cermonies, it would be easier if I could do it all for all three rooms. Normally, we would have only had 2 rooms for the 6 of us, but we got an incredible deal that actually made it cheaper to get 3 rooms. So, we went for it :D

I am going to have to think about how to handle it for the 3 adults and the shows and stuff. It is going to be complicated if we have to do it for each room through each TV. Our au pair is a wonderful young lady, but English is her 2nd langauge and I am not sure I would be able to explain it in a way that she would get it. Oh well - i am sure we will figure it out.

I am excited for a really AWESOME family vacation. We haven't cruised with the entire family since the 2 little ones have been born. Based on our 2-day adults only C2N on the Breakaway, I think we will have a blast as a family...I just hope that it holds up to my oldest's memories of our Disney cruise. That said, she was excited about the idea of a Nick cruise and the possibility of slime...so, it will probably be all good

Dinner reservations you can make under your account. Just put in the number of people, pay, and it's reserved. Show reservations and excursions you need to make under each individual reservation. You can do this by registering an account on NCL for each cabin, or by calling NCL and giving them the individual reservation numbers. There is no way to combine the reservations.

Edited by SissasMomE

It might be beneficial to call NCL and get assigned a PCC. You can get all three reservations linked together and instead of trying to do all this through the website, you can call the PCC and they can easily make all the arrangements for you.