Where's the guy who was going to give a full picture food review of,the Liberty?

2 cruzen

I remember a cruiser saying he/she/they were going on the Liberty in February and was going to do a DETAILED new menu review with pictures when he returned. WAITING.... :D:D

We just got off Liberty today - is there anything in particular you want to know?

We just got off Liberty today - is there anything in particular you want to know?

Yes, everything!! Just kidding. How did you find the service in the dining room with the new menus?

Hope you had a great cruise.

Yes, the table cloths are still there.

Overall, I'm not a big fan of the new menus, although there were a few hits with several misses. The lobster was good as well as the BBQ ribs and the Chateaubriand was delicious. I thought the desserts in the dining room were weak, with the exception of the chocolate melting cake and the banana bread pudding with coconut ice cream that we had last night - very yummy! The buffet still serves banana cream and key lime pie for lunch so I usually take one back to my cabin for later and pass on dessert at dinner. The new sticky buns for dessert were tasty, but I didn't think it worked for a dinner dessert.

Was the 2nd formal night on Thursday, Grand Turk day or Friday, last sea day.

What didn't you like? Wondering if the Basa fillet is as good as their award winning entree that was on the old menu?

Did you try any of the Ports of Call items?

Thanks for replying.

What didn't you like? Wondering if the Basa fillet is as good as their award winning entree that was on the old menu?

Thanks for replying.

Hello. The second formal will be Grand Turk, not the last sea day.:)

Thanks for replying.

That martini braised Basa fillet was the best thing I ate the whole week! We can only hope the new Basa entree is as good as that!