Pack up the kids. They're cruising for free

sparkey2030

NCL just announced Kids Sail Free Promo

ALL SHIPS. ALL DESTINATIONS.

Sometimes the best things in life really are free. Like when kids of all ages sail free with Norwegian Cruise Line. Bring the whole crew and get ready for an unforgettable family vacation. When you book this great offer now, you'll also receive free balcony upgrades, deposits as low as 50% off, and over $300 worth of e-coupons to use during your vacation! Make this trip the ultimate bonding experience. Get ready to Cruise Like a Norwegian®.

Book select sailings on all our ships denoted by a icon and kids staying as the third through eighth guest in the stateroom sail free!

NCL just announced Kids Sail Free Promo

ALL SHIPS. ALL DESTINATIONS.

Sometimes the best things in life really are free. Like when kids of all ages sail free with Norwegian Cruise Line. Bring the whole crew and get ready for an unforgettable family vacation. When you book this great offer now, you'll also receive free balcony upgrades, deposits as low as 50% off, and over $300 worth of e-coupons to use during your vacation! Make this trip the ultimate bonding experience. Get ready to Cruise Like a Norwegian®.

Book select sailings on all our ships denoted by a icon and kids staying as the third through eighth guest in the stateroom sail free!

Just booked 30 minutes ago. Good thing I was checking the cruise we wanted obsessively! lol

How does NCL define 'kid'? Is there an age limit or any child who is 3rd person in the cabin is free?

I'm curious about this too. When I do a mock booking on the NCL site, it shows the 3rd passenger as free but it doesn't ask for age so it appears that it is actually based on passengers, not age. I might call and ask, but if someone already knows the answer it would be appreciated.

I'm curious about this too. When I do a mock booking on the NCL site, it shows the 3rd passenger as free but it doesn't ask for age so it appears that it is actually based on passengers, not age. I might call and ask, but if someone already knows the answer it would be appreciated.

Yeah I see that as well. I am alos curious if I am booked already but NOT to final payment yet if they will adjust the price for me. It would be a savings of over $500 for us!

Argh my phones are dead. If someone gets through to NCL to find out if they will price adjust for he kids sail free PLEASE post and let us know the outcome...

I certainly will! But first say this: Devils Rock!!! :D

LOL - Go Flyers... I love the sport. No other sport ion the face of the earth comes close! But I am old school, I HATE shoot outs.

Exactly! Shoot outs = ok...we're running out of time...let's just get it over with.

BOOOOOOO!

Ok...still waiting for my PCC...:rolleyes:

If we are reading it right any person after the 2nd in a cabin are free...

I agree..."kids of any age"...it could be a marketing move to essentially say 3rd and 4th free. I mean, one can argue that i'm still a kid, and i broke the 40 mark. :D

"Free", but you still have to pay taxes, port charges and gratuity. Still a huge savings. We just got an inside room and still saved about $550 from what we were going to spend for the three of us.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

"Free", but you still have to pay taxes, port charges and gratuity. Still a huge savings. We just got an inside room and still saved about $550 from what we were going to spend for the three of us.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Awe gee that just is a deal breaker! :eek:

FYI~~ It's on ALL ships but not ALL sailings~ the last line states "Book select sailings on all our ships denoted by a icon and kids staying as the third through eighth guest in the stateroom sail free!"

Its not offered on the June 14 Getaway~ or the June 9 Sky

Edited by Alliezona09

DONE! PCC just made the adjustment for BOTH kids (3yo and 10mo, at time of sailing). Confirmation PDF file was just sent. :D

Geez...come to think of it...we could bring cousins, huh?

Edited by ZoneHPH